Michael Douglas' Son to Talk Against Drugs Use
Michael Douglas' incarcerated son Cameron Douglas is determined to turn his life around after prison and become a role model for teenagers, urging them to stay away from drugs. The actor was sentenced to five years behind bars in New York last month after pleading guilty to charges of methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute, and one count of cocaine possession.
And his father insists the prison term will serve his son well - because it will force him into a life of sobriety. The "Basic Instinct" star reveals the 31 year old is now planning to to use his own experiences to warn other at-risk youths about the dangers of drugs.
He says, "One of the things that Cameron wants to do... once he finishes his term, is community service. I think he'll be a great person to speak to junior high kids and everything. We're moving on... He's a great kid and I love him."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby