Michael Douglas' Son to Talk Against Drugs Use
Michael Douglas' incarcerated son Cameron Douglas is determined to turn his life around after prison and become a role model for teenagers, urging them to stay away from drugs. The actor was sentenced to five years behind bars in New York last month after pleading guilty to charges of methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute, and one count of cocaine possession.
And his father insists the prison term will serve his son well - because it will force him into a life of sobriety. The "Basic Instinct" star reveals the 31 year old is now planning to to use his own experiences to warn other at-risk youths about the dangers of drugs.
He says, "One of the things that Cameron wants to do... once he finishes his term, is community service. I think he'll be a great person to speak to junior high kids and everything. We're moving on... He's a great kid and I love him."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance