Michael Douglas' Son to Talk Against Drugs Use
Michael Douglas' incarcerated son Cameron Douglas is determined to turn his life around after prison and become a role model for teenagers, urging them to stay away from drugs. The actor was sentenced to five years behind bars in New York last month after pleading guilty to charges of methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute, and one count of cocaine possession.
And his father insists the prison term will serve his son well - because it will force him into a life of sobriety. The "Basic Instinct" star reveals the 31 year old is now planning to to use his own experiences to warn other at-risk youths about the dangers of drugs.
He says, "One of the things that Cameron wants to do... once he finishes his term, is community service. I think he'll be a great person to speak to junior high kids and everything. We're moving on... He's a great kid and I love him."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen