Michael Douglas' Son to Talk Against Drugs Use
Michael Douglas' incarcerated son Cameron Douglas is determined to turn his life around after prison and become a role model for teenagers, urging them to stay away from drugs. The actor was sentenced to five years behind bars in New York last month after pleading guilty to charges of methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute, and one count of cocaine possession.
And his father insists the prison term will serve his son well - because it will force him into a life of sobriety. The "Basic Instinct" star reveals the 31 year old is now planning to to use his own experiences to warn other at-risk youths about the dangers of drugs.
He says, "One of the things that Cameron wants to do... once he finishes his term, is community service. I think he'll be a great person to speak to junior high kids and everything. We're moving on... He's a great kid and I love him."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'