Michael Douglas' Son to Talk Against Drugs Use
Michael Douglas' incarcerated son Cameron Douglas is determined to turn his life around after prison and become a role model for teenagers, urging them to stay away from drugs. The actor was sentenced to five years behind bars in New York last month after pleading guilty to charges of methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute, and one count of cocaine possession.
And his father insists the prison term will serve his son well - because it will force him into a life of sobriety. The "Basic Instinct" star reveals the 31 year old is now planning to to use his own experiences to warn other at-risk youths about the dangers of drugs.
He says, "One of the things that Cameron wants to do... once he finishes his term, is community service. I think he'll be a great person to speak to junior high kids and everything. We're moving on... He's a great kid and I love him."
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory