Mariah Carey Seeks Help in Fertility Clinic
Mariah Carey is undergoing fertility treatment in an effort to conceive her first child with husband Nick Cannon, according to U.S. tabloid reports. A representative for the "Hero" superstar was recently forced to deny speculation she was already pregnant after the singer hinted she had "something else very special on the way" at the Independent Spirit Awards in March.
But the couple, which has previously expressed its desire to start a family, appears to be ready to become parents after Carey was spotted leaving a fertility clinic in Los Angeles on May 11, reports Star magazine. And the singer, 41, has allegedly started taking hormone enhancements to increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
A source tells the publication, "Mariah wants a baby ASAP (as soon as possible). She's actually visited fertility specialists a number of times. Mariah is not going to be content until she becomes a mum, one way or another."
Carey and Cannon renewed their vows last month as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors