Mariah Carey Seeks Help in Fertility Clinic
Mariah Carey is undergoing fertility treatment in an effort to conceive her first child with husband Nick Cannon, according to U.S. tabloid reports. A representative for the "Hero" superstar was recently forced to deny speculation she was already pregnant after the singer hinted she had "something else very special on the way" at the Independent Spirit Awards in March.
But the couple, which has previously expressed its desire to start a family, appears to be ready to become parents after Carey was spotted leaving a fertility clinic in Los Angeles on May 11, reports Star magazine. And the singer, 41, has allegedly started taking hormone enhancements to increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
A source tells the publication, "Mariah wants a baby ASAP (as soon as possible). She's actually visited fertility specialists a number of times. Mariah is not going to be content until she becomes a mum, one way or another."
Carey and Cannon renewed their vows last month as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
More Mariah Carey News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince