Mariah Carey Seeks Help in Fertility Clinic
Mariah Carey is undergoing fertility treatment in an effort to conceive her first child with husband Nick Cannon, according to U.S. tabloid reports. A representative for the "Hero" superstar was recently forced to deny speculation she was already pregnant after the singer hinted she had "something else very special on the way" at the Independent Spirit Awards in March.
But the couple, which has previously expressed its desire to start a family, appears to be ready to become parents after Carey was spotted leaving a fertility clinic in Los Angeles on May 11, reports Star magazine. And the singer, 41, has allegedly started taking hormone enhancements to increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
A source tells the publication, "Mariah wants a baby ASAP (as soon as possible). She's actually visited fertility specialists a number of times. Mariah is not going to be content until she becomes a mum, one way or another."
Carey and Cannon renewed their vows last month as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
More Mariah Carey News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does