Mariah Carey Seeks Help in Fertility Clinic
Mariah Carey is undergoing fertility treatment in an effort to conceive her first child with husband Nick Cannon, according to U.S. tabloid reports. A representative for the "Hero" superstar was recently forced to deny speculation she was already pregnant after the singer hinted she had "something else very special on the way" at the Independent Spirit Awards in March.
But the couple, which has previously expressed its desire to start a family, appears to be ready to become parents after Carey was spotted leaving a fertility clinic in Los Angeles on May 11, reports Star magazine. And the singer, 41, has allegedly started taking hormone enhancements to increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
A source tells the publication, "Mariah wants a baby ASAP (as soon as possible). She's actually visited fertility specialists a number of times. Mariah is not going to be content until she becomes a mum, one way or another."
Carey and Cannon renewed their vows last month as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed