Mariah Carey Seeks Help in Fertility Clinic
Mariah Carey is undergoing fertility treatment in an effort to conceive her first child with husband Nick Cannon, according to U.S. tabloid reports. A representative for the "Hero" superstar was recently forced to deny speculation she was already pregnant after the singer hinted she had "something else very special on the way" at the Independent Spirit Awards in March.
But the couple, which has previously expressed its desire to start a family, appears to be ready to become parents after Carey was spotted leaving a fertility clinic in Los Angeles on May 11, reports Star magazine. And the singer, 41, has allegedly started taking hormone enhancements to increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
A source tells the publication, "Mariah wants a baby ASAP (as soon as possible). She's actually visited fertility specialists a number of times. Mariah is not going to be content until she becomes a mum, one way or another."
Carey and Cannon renewed their vows last month as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
More Mariah Carey News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby