Jessica Szohr NOT Dating Richard Reid
Jessica Szohr's spokesperson has brushed off reports she's already moved on from Ed Westwick by dating British actor Richard Reid - insisting they are just pals. The "Gossip Girl" star's relationship with Westwick has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long-running rumors of problems between the pair.
The couple reportedly split last month after the actress allegedly flirted with men at her birthday bash - but Szohr moved quickly to slam the reports, insisting they had "no merit". Now the actress has been romantically linked to Reid, who she stars with in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", after the pair was spotted partying together in New Orleans.
But Szohr's spokesperson tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that the pair simply share the same management team, adding: "They are just friends."
More Jessica Szohr News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo