Jessica Szohr NOT Dating Richard Reid
Jessica Szohr's spokesperson has brushed off reports she's already moved on from Ed Westwick by dating British actor Richard Reid - insisting they are just pals. The "Gossip Girl" star's relationship with Westwick has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long-running rumors of problems between the pair.
The couple reportedly split last month after the actress allegedly flirted with men at her birthday bash - but Szohr moved quickly to slam the reports, insisting they had "no merit". Now the actress has been romantically linked to Reid, who she stars with in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", after the pair was spotted partying together in New Orleans.
But Szohr's spokesperson tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that the pair simply share the same management team, adding: "They are just friends."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers