Jessica Szohr NOT Dating Richard Reid
Jessica Szohr's spokesperson has brushed off reports she's already moved on from Ed Westwick by dating British actor Richard Reid - insisting they are just pals. The "Gossip Girl" star's relationship with Westwick has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long-running rumors of problems between the pair.
The couple reportedly split last month after the actress allegedly flirted with men at her birthday bash - but Szohr moved quickly to slam the reports, insisting they had "no merit". Now the actress has been romantically linked to Reid, who she stars with in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", after the pair was spotted partying together in New Orleans.
But Szohr's spokesperson tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that the pair simply share the same management team, adding: "They are just friends."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle