Jessica Szohr NOT Dating Richard Reid
Jessica Szohr's spokesperson has brushed off reports she's already moved on from Ed Westwick by dating British actor Richard Reid - insisting they are just pals. The "Gossip Girl" star's relationship with Westwick has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long-running rumors of problems between the pair.
The couple reportedly split last month after the actress allegedly flirted with men at her birthday bash - but Szohr moved quickly to slam the reports, insisting they had "no merit". Now the actress has been romantically linked to Reid, who she stars with in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", after the pair was spotted partying together in New Orleans.
But Szohr's spokesperson tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that the pair simply share the same management team, adding: "They are just friends."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off