Jessica Szohr NOT Dating Richard Reid
Jessica Szohr's spokesperson has brushed off reports she's already moved on from Ed Westwick by dating British actor Richard Reid - insisting they are just pals. The "Gossip Girl" star's relationship with Westwick has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long-running rumors of problems between the pair.
The couple reportedly split last month after the actress allegedly flirted with men at her birthday bash - but Szohr moved quickly to slam the reports, insisting they had "no merit". Now the actress has been romantically linked to Reid, who she stars with in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", after the pair was spotted partying together in New Orleans.
But Szohr's spokesperson tells New York Post gossip column PageSix that the pair simply share the same management team, adding: "They are just friends."
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC