Alexander Skarsgard Takes Kate Bosworth to Meet His Family
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard's rumored romance appears to be getting serious - the "True Blood" star took the actress to his native Sweden last week to meet his friends. The pair has previously denied rumors of a relationship but stepped out together at last month's Coachella Music & Arts Festival in California.
Skarsgard and Bosworth have now taken a holiday to the actor's native Stockholm - and he reportedly introduced the blonde to his pals over the weekend. A source tells People.com, "They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown. Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate."
"Kate seemed to enjoy hanging out with Alex's friends. Everyone was polite and made sure to speak English to include Kate in their conversations. Kate looked very in love and happy with Alex. The couple kissed at (a restaurant) table several times and, at one point, Kate massaged his neck gently."
More Alexander Skarsgard News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns