Alexander Skarsgard Takes Kate Bosworth to Meet His Family
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard's rumored romance appears to be getting serious - the "True Blood" star took the actress to his native Sweden last week to meet his friends. The pair has previously denied rumors of a relationship but stepped out together at last month's Coachella Music & Arts Festival in California.
Skarsgard and Bosworth have now taken a holiday to the actor's native Stockholm - and he reportedly introduced the blonde to his pals over the weekend. A source tells People.com, "They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown. Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate."
"Kate seemed to enjoy hanging out with Alex's friends. Everyone was polite and made sure to speak English to include Kate in their conversations. Kate looked very in love and happy with Alex. The couple kissed at (a restaurant) table several times and, at one point, Kate massaged his neck gently."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video