Alexander Skarsgard Takes Kate Bosworth to Meet His Family
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard's rumored romance appears to be getting serious - the "True Blood" star took the actress to his native Sweden last week to meet his friends. The pair has previously denied rumors of a relationship but stepped out together at last month's Coachella Music & Arts Festival in California.
Skarsgard and Bosworth have now taken a holiday to the actor's native Stockholm - and he reportedly introduced the blonde to his pals over the weekend. A source tells People.com, "They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown. Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate."
"Kate seemed to enjoy hanging out with Alex's friends. Everyone was polite and made sure to speak English to include Kate in their conversations. Kate looked very in love and happy with Alex. The couple kissed at (a restaurant) table several times and, at one point, Kate massaged his neck gently."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman