Alexander Skarsgard Takes Kate Bosworth to Meet His Family
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard's rumored romance appears to be getting serious - the "True Blood" star took the actress to his native Sweden last week to meet his friends. The pair has previously denied rumors of a relationship but stepped out together at last month's Coachella Music & Arts Festival in California.
Skarsgard and Bosworth have now taken a holiday to the actor's native Stockholm - and he reportedly introduced the blonde to his pals over the weekend. A source tells People.com, "They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown. Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate."
"Kate seemed to enjoy hanging out with Alex's friends. Everyone was polite and made sure to speak English to include Kate in their conversations. Kate looked very in love and happy with Alex. The couple kissed at (a restaurant) table several times and, at one point, Kate massaged his neck gently."
More Alexander Skarsgard News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?