Alexander Skarsgard Takes Kate Bosworth to Meet His Family
Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard's rumored romance appears to be getting serious - the "True Blood" star took the actress to his native Sweden last week to meet his friends. The pair has previously denied rumors of a relationship but stepped out together at last month's Coachella Music & Arts Festival in California.
Skarsgard and Bosworth have now taken a holiday to the actor's native Stockholm - and he reportedly introduced the blonde to his pals over the weekend. A source tells People.com, "They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown. Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate."
"Kate seemed to enjoy hanging out with Alex's friends. Everyone was polite and made sure to speak English to include Kate in their conversations. Kate looked very in love and happy with Alex. The couple kissed at (a restaurant) table several times and, at one point, Kate massaged his neck gently."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper