Tyra Banks Infuriates Neighbors With Construction Work of Her Home
TV talk show host Tyra Banks has reportedly upset her neighbors in New York City following ongoing renovations to her home. The "America's Next Top Model" star has purchased four apartments at the Battery Park City development in Manhattan, with plans to transform the property into one massive home.
The ongoing work to join Banks' apartments together has infuriated other residents, who have called police to complain about the noise, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is said to own one of the neighboring apartments in the block.
Previously, Tyra Banks was reported to have signed a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The books reportedly will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modeling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
More Tyra Banks News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...