Tyra Banks Infuriates Neighbors With Construction Work of Her Home
TV talk show host Tyra Banks has reportedly upset her neighbors in New York City following ongoing renovations to her home. The "America's Next Top Model" star has purchased four apartments at the Battery Park City development in Manhattan, with plans to transform the property into one massive home.
The ongoing work to join Banks' apartments together has infuriated other residents, who have called police to complain about the noise, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is said to own one of the neighboring apartments in the block.
Previously, Tyra Banks was reported to have signed a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The books reportedly will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modeling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
More Tyra Banks News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift