Tyra Banks Infuriates Neighbors With Construction Work of Her Home
TV talk show host Tyra Banks has reportedly upset her neighbors in New York City following ongoing renovations to her home. The "America's Next Top Model" star has purchased four apartments at the Battery Park City development in Manhattan, with plans to transform the property into one massive home.
The ongoing work to join Banks' apartments together has infuriated other residents, who have called police to complain about the noise, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is said to own one of the neighboring apartments in the block.
Previously, Tyra Banks was reported to have signed a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The books reportedly will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modeling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester