Tyra Banks Infuriates Neighbors With Construction Work of Her Home
TV talk show host Tyra Banks has reportedly upset her neighbors in New York City following ongoing renovations to her home. The "America's Next Top Model" star has purchased four apartments at the Battery Park City development in Manhattan, with plans to transform the property into one massive home.
The ongoing work to join Banks' apartments together has infuriated other residents, who have called police to complain about the noise, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is said to own one of the neighboring apartments in the block.
Previously, Tyra Banks was reported to have signed a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The books reportedly will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modeling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
More Tyra Banks News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective