Tyra Banks Infuriates Neighbors With Construction Work of Her Home
TV talk show host Tyra Banks has reportedly upset her neighbors in New York City following ongoing renovations to her home. The "America's Next Top Model" star has purchased four apartments at the Battery Park City development in Manhattan, with plans to transform the property into one massive home.
The ongoing work to join Banks' apartments together has infuriated other residents, who have called police to complain about the noise, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is said to own one of the neighboring apartments in the block.
Previously, Tyra Banks was reported to have signed a book deal for a fantasy series aimed at young adults. The books reportedly will follow a teenager who gets into an exclusive modeling academy for Intoxibellas - models who have unknown powers. Banks' first book is scheduled to hit shelves next summer.
More Tyra Banks News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub