Lady GaGa Applies for Hat-Making Internship
Lady GaGa is hoping to turn her talents to hat-making - she has applied for an internship with legendary milliner Philip Treacy. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is known for her love of extraordinary headwear, and has been seen sporting some of Treacy's most outrageous designs, including a telephone-shaped piece and a lobster hat.
And now the singer wants to learn how to make the headpieces herself - GaGa has applied to the company for an internship. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "GaGa's crazy about the idea. Philip agreed to give her an internship when they met at the Brits. She hopes to take him up on the offer this summer."
And a spokesman for Treacy has confirmed the news, adding, "Lady GaGa has requested an internship, but Philip will have to check her sewing skills first."
More Lady GaGa News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site