Lady GaGa Applies for Hat-Making Internship
Lady GaGa is hoping to turn her talents to hat-making - she has applied for an internship with legendary milliner Philip Treacy. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is known for her love of extraordinary headwear, and has been seen sporting some of Treacy's most outrageous designs, including a telephone-shaped piece and a lobster hat.
And now the singer wants to learn how to make the headpieces herself - GaGa has applied to the company for an internship. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "GaGa's crazy about the idea. Philip agreed to give her an internship when they met at the Brits. She hopes to take him up on the offer this summer."
And a spokesman for Treacy has confirmed the news, adding, "Lady GaGa has requested an internship, but Philip will have to check her sewing skills first."
More Lady GaGa News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two