Lady GaGa Applies for Hat-Making Internship
Lady GaGa is hoping to turn her talents to hat-making - she has applied for an internship with legendary milliner Philip Treacy. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is known for her love of extraordinary headwear, and has been seen sporting some of Treacy's most outrageous designs, including a telephone-shaped piece and a lobster hat.
And now the singer wants to learn how to make the headpieces herself - GaGa has applied to the company for an internship. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "GaGa's crazy about the idea. Philip agreed to give her an internship when they met at the Brits. She hopes to take him up on the offer this summer."
And a spokesman for Treacy has confirmed the news, adding, "Lady GaGa has requested an internship, but Philip will have to check her sewing skills first."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson