Lady GaGa Applies for Hat-Making Internship
Lady GaGa is hoping to turn her talents to hat-making - she has applied for an internship with legendary milliner Philip Treacy. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is known for her love of extraordinary headwear, and has been seen sporting some of Treacy's most outrageous designs, including a telephone-shaped piece and a lobster hat.
And now the singer wants to learn how to make the headpieces herself - GaGa has applied to the company for an internship. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "GaGa's crazy about the idea. Philip agreed to give her an internship when they met at the Brits. She hopes to take him up on the offer this summer."
And a spokesman for Treacy has confirmed the news, adding, "Lady GaGa has requested an internship, but Philip will have to check her sewing skills first."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture