Lady GaGa Applies for Hat-Making Internship
Lady GaGa is hoping to turn her talents to hat-making - she has applied for an internship with legendary milliner Philip Treacy. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is known for her love of extraordinary headwear, and has been seen sporting some of Treacy's most outrageous designs, including a telephone-shaped piece and a lobster hat.
And now the singer wants to learn how to make the headpieces herself - GaGa has applied to the company for an internship. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "GaGa's crazy about the idea. Philip agreed to give her an internship when they met at the Brits. She hopes to take him up on the offer this summer."
And a spokesman for Treacy has confirmed the news, adding, "Lady GaGa has requested an internship, but Philip will have to check her sewing skills first."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13