Assault Case by Chyna Dropped
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped their case against wrestler-turned-actress Chyna - a month after she was arrested for allegedly attacking a friend at a motel in California.
Chyna, real name Joanie Laurer, was named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department after Gabriela Targos, who claimed the pair had been friends for years, alleged the star punched her in the face for no reason.
Targos also told police Laurer threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair during the alleged incident at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California on April 24. But officials at the L.A. City Attorney's Office have now declined to charge Laurer, claiming there is "insufficient evidence" to continue with the case, according to TMZ.com.
More Chyna News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri