Assault Case by Chyna Dropped
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped their case against wrestler-turned-actress Chyna - a month after she was arrested for allegedly attacking a friend at a motel in California.
Chyna, real name Joanie Laurer, was named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department after Gabriela Targos, who claimed the pair had been friends for years, alleged the star punched her in the face for no reason.
Targos also told police Laurer threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair during the alleged incident at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California on April 24. But officials at the L.A. City Attorney's Office have now declined to charge Laurer, claiming there is "insufficient evidence" to continue with the case, according to TMZ.com.
More Chyna News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'