Assault Case by Chyna Dropped
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped their case against wrestler-turned-actress Chyna - a month after she was arrested for allegedly attacking a friend at a motel in California.
Chyna, real name Joanie Laurer, was named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department after Gabriela Targos, who claimed the pair had been friends for years, alleged the star punched her in the face for no reason.
Targos also told police Laurer threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair during the alleged incident at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California on April 24. But officials at the L.A. City Attorney's Office have now declined to charge Laurer, claiming there is "insufficient evidence" to continue with the case, according to TMZ.com.
More Chyna News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism