Assault Case by Chyna Dropped
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped their case against wrestler-turned-actress Chyna - a month after she was arrested for allegedly attacking a friend at a motel in California.
Chyna, real name Joanie Laurer, was named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department after Gabriela Targos, who claimed the pair had been friends for years, alleged the star punched her in the face for no reason.
Targos also told police Laurer threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair during the alleged incident at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California on April 24. But officials at the L.A. City Attorney's Office have now declined to charge Laurer, claiming there is "insufficient evidence" to continue with the case, according to TMZ.com.
More Chyna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding