Assault Case by Chyna Dropped
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped their case against wrestler-turned-actress Chyna - a month after she was arrested for allegedly attacking a friend at a motel in California.
Chyna, real name Joanie Laurer, was named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department after Gabriela Targos, who claimed the pair had been friends for years, alleged the star punched her in the face for no reason.
Targos also told police Laurer threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair during the alleged incident at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California on April 24. But officials at the L.A. City Attorney's Office have now declined to charge Laurer, claiming there is "insufficient evidence" to continue with the case, according to TMZ.com.
More Chyna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour