Janet Jackson Romancing Wealthy Businessman From Qatar
R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found love with a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime boyfriend, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating. But Jackson, 43, has now moved on and started a romance with 35-year-old industrialist Wissam Al Mana, reports U.S. news show The Insider.
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have split, they remain good friends. The two musicians recently reunited for the making of soundtrack for her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which also stars Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba.
"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Janet previously said. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk." And she is quick to add, "We're there for one another. I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues