Janet Jackson Romancing Wealthy Businessman From Qatar
R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found love with a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime boyfriend, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating. But Jackson, 43, has now moved on and started a romance with 35-year-old industrialist Wissam Al Mana, reports U.S. news show The Insider.
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have split, they remain good friends. The two musicians recently reunited for the making of soundtrack for her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which also stars Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba.
"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Janet previously said. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk." And she is quick to add, "We're there for one another. I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC