Janet Jackson Romancing Wealthy Businessman From Qatar
R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found love with a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime boyfriend, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating. But Jackson, 43, has now moved on and started a romance with 35-year-old industrialist Wissam Al Mana, reports U.S. news show The Insider.
Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have split, they remain good friends. The two musicians recently reunited for the making of soundtrack for her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which also stars Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba.
"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Janet previously said. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk." And she is quick to add, "We're there for one another. I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."
More Janet Jackson News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville