Sharon Osbourne Advises Cheryl Cole to Ditch Ashley Cole
Sharon Osbourne has urged British singer Cheryl Cole to "move on" from her crumbling marriage - insisting she shouldn't consider reconciling with shamed soccer star Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud beauty walked out on her sportsman partner in February after he was accused of cheating on her with a string of women.
Cole has refused to comment on speculation about a possible divorce, and her bandmate Nicola Roberts revealed earlier this month her friend is yet to make up her mind whether she wants to end the union officially. But the outspoken rock matriarch - who Cole replaced as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" - has urged the beauty to ditch her estranged husband.
She tells Britain's Daily Star, "She's the same age as my oldest daughter (Aimee); she's been married three years with a glossy magazine wedding and had no kids. She's got a great career and a great life waiting for her. Just move on, darling! There's no debris, there's nothing to hold you together. You're England's sweetheart, there's no tragedy there."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences