Sharon Osbourne Advises Cheryl Cole to Ditch Ashley Cole
Sharon Osbourne has urged British singer Cheryl Cole to "move on" from her crumbling marriage - insisting she shouldn't consider reconciling with shamed soccer star Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud beauty walked out on her sportsman partner in February after he was accused of cheating on her with a string of women.
Cole has refused to comment on speculation about a possible divorce, and her bandmate Nicola Roberts revealed earlier this month her friend is yet to make up her mind whether she wants to end the union officially. But the outspoken rock matriarch - who Cole replaced as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" - has urged the beauty to ditch her estranged husband.
She tells Britain's Daily Star, "She's the same age as my oldest daughter (Aimee); she's been married three years with a glossy magazine wedding and had no kids. She's got a great career and a great life waiting for her. Just move on, darling! There's no debris, there's nothing to hold you together. You're England's sweetheart, there's no tragedy there."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart