Sharon Osbourne Advises Cheryl Cole to Ditch Ashley Cole
Sharon Osbourne has urged British singer Cheryl Cole to "move on" from her crumbling marriage - insisting she shouldn't consider reconciling with shamed soccer star Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud beauty walked out on her sportsman partner in February after he was accused of cheating on her with a string of women.
Cole has refused to comment on speculation about a possible divorce, and her bandmate Nicola Roberts revealed earlier this month her friend is yet to make up her mind whether she wants to end the union officially. But the outspoken rock matriarch - who Cole replaced as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" - has urged the beauty to ditch her estranged husband.
She tells Britain's Daily Star, "She's the same age as my oldest daughter (Aimee); she's been married three years with a glossy magazine wedding and had no kids. She's got a great career and a great life waiting for her. Just move on, darling! There's no debris, there's nothing to hold you together. You're England's sweetheart, there's no tragedy there."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'