Sharon Osbourne Advises Cheryl Cole to Ditch Ashley Cole
Sharon Osbourne has urged British singer Cheryl Cole to "move on" from her crumbling marriage - insisting she shouldn't consider reconciling with shamed soccer star Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud beauty walked out on her sportsman partner in February after he was accused of cheating on her with a string of women.
Cole has refused to comment on speculation about a possible divorce, and her bandmate Nicola Roberts revealed earlier this month her friend is yet to make up her mind whether she wants to end the union officially. But the outspoken rock matriarch - who Cole replaced as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" - has urged the beauty to ditch her estranged husband.
She tells Britain's Daily Star, "She's the same age as my oldest daughter (Aimee); she's been married three years with a glossy magazine wedding and had no kids. She's got a great career and a great life waiting for her. Just move on, darling! There's no debris, there's nothing to hold you together. You're England's sweetheart, there's no tragedy there."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video