Sharon Osbourne Advises Cheryl Cole to Ditch Ashley Cole
Sharon Osbourne has urged British singer Cheryl Cole to "move on" from her crumbling marriage - insisting she shouldn't consider reconciling with shamed soccer star Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud beauty walked out on her sportsman partner in February after he was accused of cheating on her with a string of women.
Cole has refused to comment on speculation about a possible divorce, and her bandmate Nicola Roberts revealed earlier this month her friend is yet to make up her mind whether she wants to end the union officially. But the outspoken rock matriarch - who Cole replaced as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" - has urged the beauty to ditch her estranged husband.
She tells Britain's Daily Star, "She's the same age as my oldest daughter (Aimee); she's been married three years with a glossy magazine wedding and had no kids. She's got a great career and a great life waiting for her. Just move on, darling! There's no debris, there's nothing to hold you together. You're England's sweetheart, there's no tragedy there."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too