Kate Jackson Sues Farrah Fawcett's Former Business Manager
"Charlie's Angels" actress Kate Jackson has filed suit against Farrah Fawcett's former business manager - alleging her late co-star's money expert has left her in "financial ruin". The 61 year old claims Richard B. Francis used Jackson's "extremely close relationship" with Fawcett to land her friend as a client, but let her down on a series of key issues.
Jackson alleges Francis made incorrect estimates about her fortune, claiming she was worth $5.4 million when the actual figure was closer to $3 million. She also claims he urged her to buy an over-priced house in California which she couldn't afford.
Jackson is suing for more than $3 million, with the lawsuit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging she "suffered financial ruin at the hands of the very person she entrusted with her finances," according to TMZ.com. But Francis tells the website, "This case will end at the deposition stage. It will never go to court."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked