Kate Jackson Sues Farrah Fawcett's Former Business Manager
"Charlie's Angels" actress Kate Jackson has filed suit against Farrah Fawcett's former business manager - alleging her late co-star's money expert has left her in "financial ruin". The 61 year old claims Richard B. Francis used Jackson's "extremely close relationship" with Fawcett to land her friend as a client, but let her down on a series of key issues.
Jackson alleges Francis made incorrect estimates about her fortune, claiming she was worth $5.4 million when the actual figure was closer to $3 million. She also claims he urged her to buy an over-priced house in California which she couldn't afford.
Jackson is suing for more than $3 million, with the lawsuit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging she "suffered financial ruin at the hands of the very person she entrusted with her finances," according to TMZ.com. But Francis tells the website, "This case will end at the deposition stage. It will never go to court."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week