Kate Jackson Sues Farrah Fawcett's Former Business Manager
"Charlie's Angels" actress Kate Jackson has filed suit against Farrah Fawcett's former business manager - alleging her late co-star's money expert has left her in "financial ruin". The 61 year old claims Richard B. Francis used Jackson's "extremely close relationship" with Fawcett to land her friend as a client, but let her down on a series of key issues.
Jackson alleges Francis made incorrect estimates about her fortune, claiming she was worth $5.4 million when the actual figure was closer to $3 million. She also claims he urged her to buy an over-priced house in California which she couldn't afford.
Jackson is suing for more than $3 million, with the lawsuit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging she "suffered financial ruin at the hands of the very person she entrusted with her finances," according to TMZ.com. But Francis tells the website, "This case will end at the deposition stage. It will never go to court."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert