Kate Jackson Sues Farrah Fawcett's Former Business Manager
"Charlie's Angels" actress Kate Jackson has filed suit against Farrah Fawcett's former business manager - alleging her late co-star's money expert has left her in "financial ruin". The 61 year old claims Richard B. Francis used Jackson's "extremely close relationship" with Fawcett to land her friend as a client, but let her down on a series of key issues.
Jackson alleges Francis made incorrect estimates about her fortune, claiming she was worth $5.4 million when the actual figure was closer to $3 million. She also claims he urged her to buy an over-priced house in California which she couldn't afford.
Jackson is suing for more than $3 million, with the lawsuit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging she "suffered financial ruin at the hands of the very person she entrusted with her finances," according to TMZ.com. But Francis tells the website, "This case will end at the deposition stage. It will never go to court."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'