Kate Jackson Sues Farrah Fawcett's Former Business Manager
"Charlie's Angels" actress Kate Jackson has filed suit against Farrah Fawcett's former business manager - alleging her late co-star's money expert has left her in "financial ruin". The 61 year old claims Richard B. Francis used Jackson's "extremely close relationship" with Fawcett to land her friend as a client, but let her down on a series of key issues.
Jackson alleges Francis made incorrect estimates about her fortune, claiming she was worth $5.4 million when the actual figure was closer to $3 million. She also claims he urged her to buy an over-priced house in California which she couldn't afford.
Jackson is suing for more than $3 million, with the lawsuit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging she "suffered financial ruin at the hands of the very person she entrusted with her finances," according to TMZ.com. But Francis tells the website, "This case will end at the deposition stage. It will never go to court."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers