Nas Goes Through Hell to Meet Son
Rapper Nas has blasted his estranged wife Kelis for putting him through "hell" every time he wants to see their young son. The hip-hop supercouple split in April 2009 after four years of marriage, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences in her divorce papers, which were filed just months before she gave birth to baby Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle ever since, with a judge ordering Nas to pay more than $87,000 in late spousal and child support and told to cover the Milkshake singer's legal and accounting bills. The rapper's monthly spousal support payments were also set at $10,000 - but last week, Nas pleaded with a judge to reduce his monthly child and spousal support payments, insisting he can't afford them.
And Nas reveals he's struggling to see little Knight on a regular basis - because relations with Kelis have completely broken down. He tells Vibe magazine, "My son was born with ice grills (privileged), so when his mum feels in the mood she sends pictures. If not, it's hell. It's hell trying to figure that (visiting) out, trying to get him - I'll just leave it at that. It's hell. A man shouldn't go through that s**t, but it's another story I'ma (sic) tell at a different time."
More Nas News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy