Nas Goes Through Hell to Meet Son
Rapper Nas has blasted his estranged wife Kelis for putting him through "hell" every time he wants to see their young son. The hip-hop supercouple split in April 2009 after four years of marriage, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences in her divorce papers, which were filed just months before she gave birth to baby Knight.
They have been locked in a bitter legal battle ever since, with a judge ordering Nas to pay more than $87,000 in late spousal and child support and told to cover the Milkshake singer's legal and accounting bills. The rapper's monthly spousal support payments were also set at $10,000 - but last week, Nas pleaded with a judge to reduce his monthly child and spousal support payments, insisting he can't afford them.
And Nas reveals he's struggling to see little Knight on a regular basis - because relations with Kelis have completely broken down. He tells Vibe magazine, "My son was born with ice grills (privileged), so when his mum feels in the mood she sends pictures. If not, it's hell. It's hell trying to figure that (visiting) out, trying to get him - I'll just leave it at that. It's hell. A man shouldn't go through that s**t, but it's another story I'ma (sic) tell at a different time."
More Nas News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?