Taylor Momsen Apologizes After Cursing in Interview
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen turned the air blue on Monday, May 10 when she let slip a four-letter word during an interview on a U.K. morning TV show. The 16-year-old blonde was talking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on national network program "This Morning" when she made her four-letter mishap.
The stunned actress realized her slip immediately - but then brushed it off with a casual apology. Asked if she feels pressure from catty online critics, Momsen said: "There is if you care (sic) but if you do what I do, you just don't give a s**t... Can I not say that?" Schofield replied, "Not really, but we will apologize," prompting Momsen to tell viewers: "Sorry."
In the same occasion, Taylor Momsen also revealed her experience when suffering from food poisoning. The actress/singer is in Britain ahead of the release of her band The Pretty Reckless' debut single "Make Me Wanna Die" later this month. But the visit has made her sick - she picked up a stomach bug from an undercooked meal. she said: "I'm unwell. I had a bit of food poisoning from the hotel. Not the best, but it's a little better today."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed