Taylor Momsen Apologizes After Cursing in Interview
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen turned the air blue on Monday, May 10 when she let slip a four-letter word during an interview on a U.K. morning TV show. The 16-year-old blonde was talking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on national network program "This Morning" when she made her four-letter mishap.
The stunned actress realized her slip immediately - but then brushed it off with a casual apology. Asked if she feels pressure from catty online critics, Momsen said: "There is if you care (sic) but if you do what I do, you just don't give a s**t... Can I not say that?" Schofield replied, "Not really, but we will apologize," prompting Momsen to tell viewers: "Sorry."
In the same occasion, Taylor Momsen also revealed her experience when suffering from food poisoning. The actress/singer is in Britain ahead of the release of her band The Pretty Reckless' debut single "Make Me Wanna Die" later this month. But the visit has made her sick - she picked up a stomach bug from an undercooked meal. she said: "I'm unwell. I had a bit of food poisoning from the hotel. Not the best, but it's a little better today."
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced