Taylor Momsen Apologizes After Cursing in Interview
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen turned the air blue on Monday, May 10 when she let slip a four-letter word during an interview on a U.K. morning TV show. The 16-year-old blonde was talking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on national network program "This Morning" when she made her four-letter mishap.
The stunned actress realized her slip immediately - but then brushed it off with a casual apology. Asked if she feels pressure from catty online critics, Momsen said: "There is if you care (sic) but if you do what I do, you just don't give a s**t... Can I not say that?" Schofield replied, "Not really, but we will apologize," prompting Momsen to tell viewers: "Sorry."
In the same occasion, Taylor Momsen also revealed her experience when suffering from food poisoning. The actress/singer is in Britain ahead of the release of her band The Pretty Reckless' debut single "Make Me Wanna Die" later this month. But the visit has made her sick - she picked up a stomach bug from an undercooked meal. she said: "I'm unwell. I had a bit of food poisoning from the hotel. Not the best, but it's a little better today."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna