Taylor Momsen Apologizes After Cursing in Interview
"Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen turned the air blue on Monday, May 10 when she let slip a four-letter word during an interview on a U.K. morning TV show. The 16-year-old blonde was talking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on national network program "This Morning" when she made her four-letter mishap.
The stunned actress realized her slip immediately - but then brushed it off with a casual apology. Asked if she feels pressure from catty online critics, Momsen said: "There is if you care (sic) but if you do what I do, you just don't give a s**t... Can I not say that?" Schofield replied, "Not really, but we will apologize," prompting Momsen to tell viewers: "Sorry."
In the same occasion, Taylor Momsen also revealed her experience when suffering from food poisoning. The actress/singer is in Britain ahead of the release of her band The Pretty Reckless' debut single "Make Me Wanna Die" later this month. But the visit has made her sick - she picked up a stomach bug from an undercooked meal. she said: "I'm unwell. I had a bit of food poisoning from the hotel. Not the best, but it's a little better today."
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!