Jodie Sweetin to Walk Down the Isle Before Showing
Pregnant actress Jodie Sweetin is planning to wed her DJ beau before the couple welcomes its first child together later this year, according to a tabloid report. The former "Full House" star announced she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Morty Coyle last week.
Now Sweetin is reportedly keen to exchange vows with Coyle, just days after finalizing her divorce from second husband Cody Herpin. A source tells the National Enquirer, "The baby is due by the end of the year, and Jodie definitely wants to be settled into married life by then... Jodie thinks everything is going to work out just fine. She's going to be a bride again and a new mum. She thinks her new life is fantastic."
Sweetin, 28, filed for legal separation from Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, currently shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie