Jodie Sweetin to Walk Down the Isle Before Showing
Pregnant actress Jodie Sweetin is planning to wed her DJ beau before the couple welcomes its first child together later this year, according to a tabloid report. The former "Full House" star announced she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Morty Coyle last week.
Now Sweetin is reportedly keen to exchange vows with Coyle, just days after finalizing her divorce from second husband Cody Herpin. A source tells the National Enquirer, "The baby is due by the end of the year, and Jodie definitely wants to be settled into married life by then... Jodie thinks everything is going to work out just fine. She's going to be a bride again and a new mum. She thinks her new life is fantastic."
Sweetin, 28, filed for legal separation from Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, currently shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'