Jodie Sweetin to Walk Down the Isle Before Showing
Pregnant actress Jodie Sweetin is planning to wed her DJ beau before the couple welcomes its first child together later this year, according to a tabloid report. The former "Full House" star announced she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Morty Coyle last week.
Now Sweetin is reportedly keen to exchange vows with Coyle, just days after finalizing her divorce from second husband Cody Herpin. A source tells the National Enquirer, "The baby is due by the end of the year, and Jodie definitely wants to be settled into married life by then... Jodie thinks everything is going to work out just fine. She's going to be a bride again and a new mum. She thinks her new life is fantastic."
Sweetin, 28, filed for legal separation from Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, currently shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3