Jodie Sweetin to Walk Down the Isle Before Showing
Pregnant actress Jodie Sweetin is planning to wed her DJ beau before the couple welcomes its first child together later this year, according to a tabloid report. The former "Full House" star announced she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Morty Coyle last week.
Now Sweetin is reportedly keen to exchange vows with Coyle, just days after finalizing her divorce from second husband Cody Herpin. A source tells the National Enquirer, "The baby is due by the end of the year, and Jodie definitely wants to be settled into married life by then... Jodie thinks everything is going to work out just fine. She's going to be a bride again and a new mum. She thinks her new life is fantastic."
Sweetin, 28, filed for legal separation from Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, currently shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off