Jodie Sweetin to Walk Down the Isle Before Showing
Pregnant actress Jodie Sweetin is planning to wed her DJ beau before the couple welcomes its first child together later this year, according to a tabloid report. The former "Full House" star announced she was expecting her second baby with boyfriend Morty Coyle last week.
Now Sweetin is reportedly keen to exchange vows with Coyle, just days after finalizing her divorce from second husband Cody Herpin. A source tells the National Enquirer, "The baby is due by the end of the year, and Jodie definitely wants to be settled into married life by then... Jodie thinks everything is going to work out just fine. She's going to be a bride again and a new mum. She thinks her new life is fantastic."
Sweetin, 28, filed for legal separation from Herpin in November 2008, seven months after she gave birth to their baby daughter Zoie. The former child star, who was previously also wed to police officer Shaun Holguin, currently shares joint custody of the little girl with Herpin.
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child