Jack White Inspired by Lady GaGa in Dead Weather's New Track
Jack White had an unusual muse for new The Dead Weather track "The Difference Between Us" - the song was inspired by Lady GaGa. The rocker decided to channel the "Poker Face" sensation while composing the tune - and admits he enjoyed pretending to be the outrageous pop star.
He explains, "Lady GaGa - I was thinking of the type of song a contemporary musician would write so I started thinking about her. I started thinking of how she would write the music to this song and got quite into being Lady GaGa in an odd way."
The song's lyrics were written by White's bandmate Alison Mosshart, who he insists rivals GaGa for live performances. He gushes, "The lyrics are all from Alison, who was coming from a different direction. She is an incredible person to work with and you can't touch her on stage - she's one of the best frontpeople out there right now."
"She attracts everyone's attention. I've never been in a band where everyone is just staring at the live singer. She captivates the girls and boys at the same time which is hard for a frontwoman to do because you run the risk of making a lot of girls hate you. But girls love her even more than the guys."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'