Lady GaGa Upset That Her 'American Idol' Performance Was Edited
Lady GaGa has lashed out at TV producers after they slashed a minute and a half of a performance she pre-recorded for "American Idol". The pop sensation has accused Fox network bosses of "amateurly" editing a six-and-a-half minute performance of latest single "Alejandro", which she taped ahead of the U.S. talent show's broadcast on Wednesday, May 5.
The segment was reduced to a five-minute rendition - and GaGa is fuming. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, GaGa writes, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY (sic) edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places."
Lady GaGa taped her "American Idol" performance on April 28 after the elimination of Siobhan Magnus. She opened the set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving on to more energetic beat of "Alejandro".
More Lady GaGa News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene