Lady GaGa Upset That Her 'American Idol' Performance Was Edited
Lady GaGa has lashed out at TV producers after they slashed a minute and a half of a performance she pre-recorded for "American Idol". The pop sensation has accused Fox network bosses of "amateurly" editing a six-and-a-half minute performance of latest single "Alejandro", which she taped ahead of the U.S. talent show's broadcast on Wednesday, May 5.
The segment was reduced to a five-minute rendition - and GaGa is fuming. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, GaGa writes, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY (sic) edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places."
Lady GaGa taped her "American Idol" performance on April 28 after the elimination of Siobhan Magnus. She opened the set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving on to more energetic beat of "Alejandro".
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'