Lady GaGa Upset That Her 'American Idol' Performance Was Edited
Lady GaGa has lashed out at TV producers after they slashed a minute and a half of a performance she pre-recorded for "American Idol". The pop sensation has accused Fox network bosses of "amateurly" editing a six-and-a-half minute performance of latest single "Alejandro", which she taped ahead of the U.S. talent show's broadcast on Wednesday, May 5.
The segment was reduced to a five-minute rendition - and GaGa is fuming. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, GaGa writes, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY (sic) edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places."
Lady GaGa taped her "American Idol" performance on April 28 after the elimination of Siobhan Magnus. She opened the set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving on to more energetic beat of "Alejandro".
More Lady GaGa News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single