Lady GaGa Upset That Her 'American Idol' Performance Was Edited
Lady GaGa has lashed out at TV producers after they slashed a minute and a half of a performance she pre-recorded for "American Idol". The pop sensation has accused Fox network bosses of "amateurly" editing a six-and-a-half minute performance of latest single "Alejandro", which she taped ahead of the U.S. talent show's broadcast on Wednesday, May 5.
The segment was reduced to a five-minute rendition - and GaGa is fuming. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, GaGa writes, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY (sic) edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places."
Lady GaGa taped her "American Idol" performance on April 28 after the elimination of Siobhan Magnus. She opened the set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving on to more energetic beat of "Alejandro".
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding