Lady GaGa Upset That Her 'American Idol' Performance Was Edited
Lady GaGa has lashed out at TV producers after they slashed a minute and a half of a performance she pre-recorded for "American Idol". The pop sensation has accused Fox network bosses of "amateurly" editing a six-and-a-half minute performance of latest single "Alejandro", which she taped ahead of the U.S. talent show's broadcast on Wednesday, May 5.
The segment was reduced to a five-minute rendition - and GaGa is fuming. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, GaGa writes, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY (sic) edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places."
Lady GaGa taped her "American Idol" performance on April 28 after the elimination of Siobhan Magnus. She opened the set with a slow version of "Bad Romance" before moving on to more energetic beat of "Alejandro".
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked