Tori Spelling and Husband Renew Vows Instead of Splitting
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are to renew their wedding vows in a bid to dispel reports they're planning to separate. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of rows on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home" - mostly over McDermott's work ethic and his love for bike racing.
But the couple has no plans to split, despite reports to the contrary - and now Spelling's publicist has confirmed the pair is actually planning another wedding. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on Friday, May 7 by renewing their vows before close friends and children - Liam, three, and one-year-old Stella, according to UsMagazine.com.
Spelling has been keen to dismiss reports of a split, stating, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner. We have our fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up (on TV) this season, and the cameras were there to catch it. And I'm happy to put that out there to my fans, because we're a normal, relatable couple. We're not perfect, and things happen."
More Tori Spelling News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special