Tori Spelling and Husband Renew Vows Instead of Splitting
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are to renew their wedding vows in a bid to dispel reports they're planning to separate. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of rows on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home" - mostly over McDermott's work ethic and his love for bike racing.
But the couple has no plans to split, despite reports to the contrary - and now Spelling's publicist has confirmed the pair is actually planning another wedding. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on Friday, May 7 by renewing their vows before close friends and children - Liam, three, and one-year-old Stella, according to UsMagazine.com.
Spelling has been keen to dismiss reports of a split, stating, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner. We have our fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up (on TV) this season, and the cameras were there to catch it. And I'm happy to put that out there to my fans, because we're a normal, relatable couple. We're not perfect, and things happen."
More Tori Spelling News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch