Tori Spelling and Husband Renew Vows Instead of Splitting
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are to renew their wedding vows in a bid to dispel reports they're planning to separate. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of rows on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home" - mostly over McDermott's work ethic and his love for bike racing.
But the couple has no plans to split, despite reports to the contrary - and now Spelling's publicist has confirmed the pair is actually planning another wedding. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on Friday, May 7 by renewing their vows before close friends and children - Liam, three, and one-year-old Stella, according to UsMagazine.com.
Spelling has been keen to dismiss reports of a split, stating, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner. We have our fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up (on TV) this season, and the cameras were there to catch it. And I'm happy to put that out there to my fans, because we're a normal, relatable couple. We're not perfect, and things happen."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video