Tori Spelling and Husband Renew Vows Instead of Splitting
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are to renew their wedding vows in a bid to dispel reports they're planning to separate. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of rows on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home" - mostly over McDermott's work ethic and his love for bike racing.
But the couple has no plans to split, despite reports to the contrary - and now Spelling's publicist has confirmed the pair is actually planning another wedding. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on Friday, May 7 by renewing their vows before close friends and children - Liam, three, and one-year-old Stella, according to UsMagazine.com.
Spelling has been keen to dismiss reports of a split, stating, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner. We have our fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up (on TV) this season, and the cameras were there to catch it. And I'm happy to put that out there to my fans, because we're a normal, relatable couple. We're not perfect, and things happen."
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis