Tori Spelling and Husband Renew Vows Instead of Splitting
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are to renew their wedding vows in a bid to dispel reports they're planning to separate. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of rows on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home" - mostly over McDermott's work ethic and his love for bike racing.
But the couple has no plans to split, despite reports to the contrary - and now Spelling's publicist has confirmed the pair is actually planning another wedding. They will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on Friday, May 7 by renewing their vows before close friends and children - Liam, three, and one-year-old Stella, according to UsMagazine.com.
Spelling has been keen to dismiss reports of a split, stating, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner. We have our fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up (on TV) this season, and the cameras were there to catch it. And I'm happy to put that out there to my fans, because we're a normal, relatable couple. We're not perfect, and things happen."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'