Kristen Stewart Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Love Life
Kristen Stewart will never confirm who she is dating - insisting naming her lovers would "cheapen" her relationships. The "Twilight" actress has been dogged by rumors she is secretly romancing her co-star Robert Pattinson, forcing the pair to continually deny reports they are together.
And the actress admits friends have tried to persuade her to come clean about her love life to stop speculation - but she is adamant telling the truth would spark even more probing questions. She tells America's Elle magazine, "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is due June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC