Kristen Stewart Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Love Life
Kristen Stewart will never confirm who she is dating - insisting naming her lovers would "cheapen" her relationships. The "Twilight" actress has been dogged by rumors she is secretly romancing her co-star Robert Pattinson, forcing the pair to continually deny reports they are together.
And the actress admits friends have tried to persuade her to come clean about her love life to stop speculation - but she is adamant telling the truth would spark even more probing questions. She tells America's Elle magazine, "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is due June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner