Kristen Stewart Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Love Life
Kristen Stewart will never confirm who she is dating - insisting naming her lovers would "cheapen" her relationships. The "Twilight" actress has been dogged by rumors she is secretly romancing her co-star Robert Pattinson, forcing the pair to continually deny reports they are together.
And the actress admits friends have tried to persuade her to come clean about her love life to stop speculation - but she is adamant telling the truth would spark even more probing questions. She tells America's Elle magazine, "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is due June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3