Kristen Stewart Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Love Life
Kristen Stewart will never confirm who she is dating - insisting naming her lovers would "cheapen" her relationships. The "Twilight" actress has been dogged by rumors she is secretly romancing her co-star Robert Pattinson, forcing the pair to continually deny reports they are together.
And the actress admits friends have tried to persuade her to come clean about her love life to stop speculation - but she is adamant telling the truth would spark even more probing questions. She tells America's Elle magazine, "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is due June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'