Kristen Stewart Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Love Life
Kristen Stewart will never confirm who she is dating - insisting naming her lovers would "cheapen" her relationships. The "Twilight" actress has been dogged by rumors she is secretly romancing her co-star Robert Pattinson, forcing the pair to continually deny reports they are together.
And the actress admits friends have tried to persuade her to come clean about her love life to stop speculation - but she is adamant telling the truth would spark even more probing questions. She tells America's Elle magazine, "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'."
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen reprising her role as Bella Swan in the third installment of "Twilight" movie series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is due June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?