David Gilmour 'Disinterested' in Reviving Pink Floyd
David Gilmour wrecked plans for a Pink Floyd reunion by refusing to take part, according to his former bandmate Roger Waters. Waters left the band in 1985 after the deterioration of his relationship with Gilmour, who split the band for good a decade later.
Pink Floyd reunited in 2005 for Live 8, a one-off charity concert to mark the 20th anniversary of Live Aid, and they were offered huge sums to repeat the feat and take the band on tour. Waters admits he was keen to play on - but Gilmour vetoed any hope of a full reunion by refusing to participate.
Waters tells the Associated Press, "David (Gilmour) is completely disinterested in anything like that. After Live 8, I could have probably gone for doing some more stuff, but he's not interested, so it is what it is."
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It