Billy Joel's Daughter Admits Nose Job
Billy Joel's singer daughter Alexa Ray Joel is recovering after undergoing plastic surgery to reshape her nose. The 24-year-old, whose mum is supermodel Christie Brinkley, underwent an elective rhinoplasty procedure earlier this month, and insists her confidence has already been given a boost.
She tells People.com, "I was thinking about getting this for years. (My nose) always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."
But Joel insists she's done with plastic surgery She adds, "Would I do anything else to my body? No."
Joel's nose job comes just four months after the singer was hospitalized following an overdose scare. She experienced breathing difficulties while taking homeopathic medication Traumeel to deal with a severe bout of depression following her split from her boyfriend.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending