Billy Joel's Daughter Admits Nose Job
Billy Joel's singer daughter Alexa Ray Joel is recovering after undergoing plastic surgery to reshape her nose. The 24-year-old, whose mum is supermodel Christie Brinkley, underwent an elective rhinoplasty procedure earlier this month, and insists her confidence has already been given a boost.
She tells People.com, "I was thinking about getting this for years. (My nose) always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."
But Joel insists she's done with plastic surgery She adds, "Would I do anything else to my body? No."
Joel's nose job comes just four months after the singer was hospitalized following an overdose scare. She experienced breathing difficulties while taking homeopathic medication Traumeel to deal with a severe bout of depression following her split from her boyfriend.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'