Billy Joel's Daughter Admits Nose Job
Billy Joel's singer daughter Alexa Ray Joel is recovering after undergoing plastic surgery to reshape her nose. The 24-year-old, whose mum is supermodel Christie Brinkley, underwent an elective rhinoplasty procedure earlier this month, and insists her confidence has already been given a boost.
She tells People.com, "I was thinking about getting this for years. (My nose) always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."
But Joel insists she's done with plastic surgery She adds, "Would I do anything else to my body? No."
Joel's nose job comes just four months after the singer was hospitalized following an overdose scare. She experienced breathing difficulties while taking homeopathic medication Traumeel to deal with a severe bout of depression following her split from her boyfriend.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs