Billy Joel's Daughter Admits Nose Job
Billy Joel's singer daughter Alexa Ray Joel is recovering after undergoing plastic surgery to reshape her nose. The 24-year-old, whose mum is supermodel Christie Brinkley, underwent an elective rhinoplasty procedure earlier this month, and insists her confidence has already been given a boost.
She tells People.com, "I was thinking about getting this for years. (My nose) always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."
But Joel insists she's done with plastic surgery She adds, "Would I do anything else to my body? No."
Joel's nose job comes just four months after the singer was hospitalized following an overdose scare. She experienced breathing difficulties while taking homeopathic medication Traumeel to deal with a severe bout of depression following her split from her boyfriend.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story