Billy Joel's Daughter Admits Nose Job
Billy Joel's singer daughter Alexa Ray Joel is recovering after undergoing plastic surgery to reshape her nose. The 24-year-old, whose mum is supermodel Christie Brinkley, underwent an elective rhinoplasty procedure earlier this month, and insists her confidence has already been given a boost.
She tells People.com, "I was thinking about getting this for years. (My nose) always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that's vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty."
But Joel insists she's done with plastic surgery She adds, "Would I do anything else to my body? No."
Joel's nose job comes just four months after the singer was hospitalized following an overdose scare. She experienced breathing difficulties while taking homeopathic medication Traumeel to deal with a severe bout of depression following her split from her boyfriend.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'