Katherine Jackson Requests Family Members to Move Out
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is asking relatives to leave her California mansion - because she's struggling to look after all her grandchildren. The family matriarch, who is in charge of raising the late King of Pop's three kids, has requested that former daughter-in-law Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and her children leave the San Fernando Valley property next week.
Oaziaza, who has two sons by ex-husband Jermaine Jackson and another two kids with Randy Jackson, has been asked to move into a nearby condo owned by the family estate, reports TMZ.com.
Katherine, 79, was allegedly struggling to keep up with her seven grandkids. She was granted custody of Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, after the "Thriller" icon died last June.
More Michael Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding