Katherine Jackson Requests Family Members to Move Out
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is asking relatives to leave her California mansion - because she's struggling to look after all her grandchildren. The family matriarch, who is in charge of raising the late King of Pop's three kids, has requested that former daughter-in-law Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and her children leave the San Fernando Valley property next week.
Oaziaza, who has two sons by ex-husband Jermaine Jackson and another two kids with Randy Jackson, has been asked to move into a nearby condo owned by the family estate, reports TMZ.com.
Katherine, 79, was allegedly struggling to keep up with her seven grandkids. She was granted custody of Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, after the "Thriller" icon died last June.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway