Katherine Jackson Requests Family Members to Move Out
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is asking relatives to leave her California mansion - because she's struggling to look after all her grandchildren. The family matriarch, who is in charge of raising the late King of Pop's three kids, has requested that former daughter-in-law Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and her children leave the San Fernando Valley property next week.
Oaziaza, who has two sons by ex-husband Jermaine Jackson and another two kids with Randy Jackson, has been asked to move into a nearby condo owned by the family estate, reports TMZ.com.
Katherine, 79, was allegedly struggling to keep up with her seven grandkids. She was granted custody of Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, after the "Thriller" icon died last June.
More Michael Jackson News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4