Katherine Jackson Requests Family Members to Move Out
Michael Jackson's mum Katherine is asking relatives to leave her California mansion - because she's struggling to look after all her grandchildren. The family matriarch, who is in charge of raising the late King of Pop's three kids, has requested that former daughter-in-law Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza and her children leave the San Fernando Valley property next week.
Oaziaza, who has two sons by ex-husband Jermaine Jackson and another two kids with Randy Jackson, has been asked to move into a nearby condo owned by the family estate, reports TMZ.com.
Katherine, 79, was allegedly struggling to keep up with her seven grandkids. She was granted custody of Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, after the "Thriller" icon died last June.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her