T.I. Celebrates Freedom With Usher, Diddy and Others
Stars including Jamie Foxx, Usher and P. Diddy were on hand to celebrate the return of T.I. at a lavish party in Los Angeles - following the rapper's recent release from prison. The hip-hop star was jailed last year on charges of weapons possession.
He was transferred to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December, and was granted a supervised release last month, which kept him at home with a curfew. The 23-day order came to an end last week and he threw a star-studded party in L.A. to celebrate.
Usher and Diddy turned out for the bast at hip venue Guys and Dolls on Sunday night, , along with Lil' Kim and rapper Rick Ross, while Foxx delighted the crowd by taking the stage with T.I. to perform their new track "Winner". The Oscar-winner addressed the rapper in front of the the star-studded audience, telling his pal, "The past is the past - what we have is the future, and your future is bright, my friend."
T.I. took the opportunity to make a dedication to another incarcerated rapper - Lil Wayne, who is serving a year-long jail term on gun possession charges. He said, "(This is a) humbling experience. I'm so happy to be with all of you tonight. And I cannot thank you enough for being here. There are still people in the hip-hop community that need our support. So I ask everybody to please raise your glasses for Lil Wayne."
T.I. also performed "Hello Good Morning" with Combs, before finishing the show with his track "I'm Back", according to the New York Daily News.
More T.I. News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son