Michael Douglas Confesses About Seducing His Mother's Friends
Michael Douglas has bolstered his long-running Lothario reputation by revealing he seduced two of his mother's friends when he was just 16 years old. The actor, who is now married to Catherine Zeta-Jones, was well known for his romantic escapades in his youth and was reportedly admitted to rehab in 1990 to be treated for sex addiction, although Douglas later described the reports as inaccurate.
But the "Basic Instinct" star has now revealed he was sexually involved with two older women when he was a teenager, describing them as friends of his mother, Diana Dill. The actor has refused to name the women for fear of upsetting his mum, insisting she never knew about the relationships. He tells America's Elle magazine, "There were a couple friends of my mother's when I was 16 and they were 30. I wouldn't want to get any of them in trouble Though they're probably dead now."
Douglas also recalls one incident while he was at university, when he took a girlfriend home, only to find another hiding in his closet. He adds, "I remember one woman who'd been pursuing me, and I'd gone back home and was in bed with another lady. At an unbelievably inopportune moment, she popped out of the closet. Let's just say that took care of the rest of the night."
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo