Alicia Keys Celebrated Mom's Birthday With Swizz Beatz
Alicia Keys threw a lavish party for her mother on Saturday night, April 24 - to celebrate her 60th birthday. The singer hired out hip New York venue Hudson Terrace and gathered friends and family, including her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, for the bash in honour of her mum Teresa.
Swizz Beatz paid tribute to his girlfriend's mother by taking the mic and singing Happy Birthday, while later in the night the couple presented Teresa with a brand new Cadillac car, which was parked outside the club, according to the New York Daily News.
Birthday party aside, Alicia Keys has lent her vocal to one of Lupe Fiasco's songs "Love Letter to the Beat". The track is rumored to be included in Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2