Alicia Keys Celebrated Mom's Birthday With Swizz Beatz
Alicia Keys threw a lavish party for her mother on Saturday night, April 24 - to celebrate her 60th birthday. The singer hired out hip New York venue Hudson Terrace and gathered friends and family, including her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, for the bash in honour of her mum Teresa.
Swizz Beatz paid tribute to his girlfriend's mother by taking the mic and singing Happy Birthday, while later in the night the couple presented Teresa with a brand new Cadillac car, which was parked outside the club, according to the New York Daily News.
Birthday party aside, Alicia Keys has lent her vocal to one of Lupe Fiasco's songs "Love Letter to the Beat". The track is rumored to be included in Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival