Alicia Keys Celebrated Mom's Birthday With Swizz Beatz
Alicia Keys threw a lavish party for her mother on Saturday night, April 24 - to celebrate her 60th birthday. The singer hired out hip New York venue Hudson Terrace and gathered friends and family, including her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, for the bash in honour of her mum Teresa.
Swizz Beatz paid tribute to his girlfriend's mother by taking the mic and singing Happy Birthday, while later in the night the couple presented Teresa with a brand new Cadillac car, which was parked outside the club, according to the New York Daily News.
Birthday party aside, Alicia Keys has lent her vocal to one of Lupe Fiasco's songs "Love Letter to the Beat". The track is rumored to be included in Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?