Alicia Keys Celebrated Mom's Birthday With Swizz Beatz
Alicia Keys threw a lavish party for her mother on Saturday night, April 24 - to celebrate her 60th birthday. The singer hired out hip New York venue Hudson Terrace and gathered friends and family, including her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, for the bash in honour of her mum Teresa.
Swizz Beatz paid tribute to his girlfriend's mother by taking the mic and singing Happy Birthday, while later in the night the couple presented Teresa with a brand new Cadillac car, which was parked outside the club, according to the New York Daily News.
Birthday party aside, Alicia Keys has lent her vocal to one of Lupe Fiasco's songs "Love Letter to the Beat". The track is rumored to be included in Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences