Alicia Keys Celebrated Mom's Birthday With Swizz Beatz
Alicia Keys threw a lavish party for her mother on Saturday night, April 24 - to celebrate her 60th birthday. The singer hired out hip New York venue Hudson Terrace and gathered friends and family, including her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz, for the bash in honour of her mum Teresa.
Swizz Beatz paid tribute to his girlfriend's mother by taking the mic and singing Happy Birthday, while later in the night the couple presented Teresa with a brand new Cadillac car, which was parked outside the club, according to the New York Daily News.
Birthday party aside, Alicia Keys has lent her vocal to one of Lupe Fiasco's songs "Love Letter to the Beat". The track is rumored to be included in Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is due later this year.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie