Rupert Grint Watched Sex Scene With Parents
British actor Rupert Grint was left red-faced when he first watched his new movie "Cherrybomb" - because he had to sit alongside his parents as his sex scene was screened. The "Harry Potter" star appears as a troubled teenager in the film, alongside actress Kimberley Nixon.
Movie bosses sent Grint a preview of the film and his parents were eager to watch the clip - but the 21 year old admits he found watching the sex scene more embarrassing than shooting it in the first place.
He says, "Filming it was a really nerve-wracking experience but the worst bit was watching it with my parents. It was agonizing. The scene's quite tastefully done but it's not the sort of moment you really want to share with your mum and dad."
"When the scene arrived we all sat there not really saying anything. Afterwards nobody talked about it, which was kind of a relief."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'