Rupert Grint Watched Sex Scene With Parents
British actor Rupert Grint was left red-faced when he first watched his new movie "Cherrybomb" - because he had to sit alongside his parents as his sex scene was screened. The "Harry Potter" star appears as a troubled teenager in the film, alongside actress Kimberley Nixon.
Movie bosses sent Grint a preview of the film and his parents were eager to watch the clip - but the 21 year old admits he found watching the sex scene more embarrassing than shooting it in the first place.
He says, "Filming it was a really nerve-wracking experience but the worst bit was watching it with my parents. It was agonizing. The scene's quite tastefully done but it's not the sort of moment you really want to share with your mum and dad."
"When the scene arrived we all sat there not really saying anything. Afterwards nobody talked about it, which was kind of a relief."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back