Rupert Grint Watched Sex Scene With Parents
British actor Rupert Grint was left red-faced when he first watched his new movie "Cherrybomb" - because he had to sit alongside his parents as his sex scene was screened. The "Harry Potter" star appears as a troubled teenager in the film, alongside actress Kimberley Nixon.
Movie bosses sent Grint a preview of the film and his parents were eager to watch the clip - but the 21 year old admits he found watching the sex scene more embarrassing than shooting it in the first place.
He says, "Filming it was a really nerve-wracking experience but the worst bit was watching it with my parents. It was agonizing. The scene's quite tastefully done but it's not the sort of moment you really want to share with your mum and dad."
"When the scene arrived we all sat there not really saying anything. Afterwards nobody talked about it, which was kind of a relief."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen