Rupert Grint Watched Sex Scene With Parents
British actor Rupert Grint was left red-faced when he first watched his new movie "Cherrybomb" - because he had to sit alongside his parents as his sex scene was screened. The "Harry Potter" star appears as a troubled teenager in the film, alongside actress Kimberley Nixon.
Movie bosses sent Grint a preview of the film and his parents were eager to watch the clip - but the 21 year old admits he found watching the sex scene more embarrassing than shooting it in the first place.
He says, "Filming it was a really nerve-wracking experience but the worst bit was watching it with my parents. It was agonizing. The scene's quite tastefully done but it's not the sort of moment you really want to share with your mum and dad."
"When the scene arrived we all sat there not really saying anything. Afterwards nobody talked about it, which was kind of a relief."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard