Oksana Grigorieva Has No Hard Feelings for Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has no regrets about her failed relationship with the Hollywood star - she will always be grateful for the "incredible opportunity" she received when he signed her to his record label.
The Russian singer/songwriter confirmed reports she had split from the actor during a press conference in Moscow on Monday, April 19. She revealed the break-up happened "suddenly and recently", but refused to go into detail about the breakdown of the relationship. She said, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
But Grigorieva has no hard feelings towards Gibson, her boss at Icon Records, and will cherish their time working together. She says, "Mel... has directed several video clips for my songs. He has written lyrics for two of my songs and has always greatly supported me. He also gave me an incredible opportunity to become a producer of my own album. It doesn't happen a lot these days."
Gibson and Grigorieva went public with their romance after the actor/director's wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April. The pianist gave birth to Gibson's daughter Lucia in October 2009.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star