Larry King's Wife Shawn Southwick Hit Back With Affair Scandal
A baseball coach who mentored Larry King's kids has revealed he's the reason for the newsman's marriage troubles - because he briefly romanced the TV personality's wife. In a taped interview with U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, which will air on Wednesday, April 21, Hector Penate reveals what started with a stolen kiss in a car became a full-blown affair.
And he insists King's wife Shawn Southwick talked to him about divorcing the CNN anchorman "all the time". He adds, "(She said) Don't worry he's gonna die soon."
King and Southwick both filed divorce papers last week and they are currently in counseling trying to save their marriage. Lawyer Dennis Wasser told TMZ on April 19, "Larry and Shawn met with the counselor today It was decided that there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift