Larry King's Wife Shawn Southwick Hit Back With Affair Scandal
A baseball coach who mentored Larry King's kids has revealed he's the reason for the newsman's marriage troubles - because he briefly romanced the TV personality's wife. In a taped interview with U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, which will air on Wednesday, April 21, Hector Penate reveals what started with a stolen kiss in a car became a full-blown affair.
And he insists King's wife Shawn Southwick talked to him about divorcing the CNN anchorman "all the time". He adds, "(She said) Don't worry he's gonna die soon."
King and Southwick both filed divorce papers last week and they are currently in counseling trying to save their marriage. Lawyer Dennis Wasser told TMZ on April 19, "Larry and Shawn met with the counselor today It was decided that there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville