Larry King's Wife Shawn Southwick Hit Back With Affair Scandal
A baseball coach who mentored Larry King's kids has revealed he's the reason for the newsman's marriage troubles - because he briefly romanced the TV personality's wife. In a taped interview with U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, which will air on Wednesday, April 21, Hector Penate reveals what started with a stolen kiss in a car became a full-blown affair.
And he insists King's wife Shawn Southwick talked to him about divorcing the CNN anchorman "all the time". He adds, "(She said) Don't worry he's gonna die soon."
King and Southwick both filed divorce papers last week and they are currently in counseling trying to save their marriage. Lawyer Dennis Wasser told TMZ on April 19, "Larry and Shawn met with the counselor today It was decided that there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'