Larry King's Wife Shawn Southwick Hit Back With Affair Scandal
A baseball coach who mentored Larry King's kids has revealed he's the reason for the newsman's marriage troubles - because he briefly romanced the TV personality's wife. In a taped interview with U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, which will air on Wednesday, April 21, Hector Penate reveals what started with a stolen kiss in a car became a full-blown affair.
And he insists King's wife Shawn Southwick talked to him about divorcing the CNN anchorman "all the time". He adds, "(She said) Don't worry he's gonna die soon."
King and Southwick both filed divorce papers last week and they are currently in counseling trying to save their marriage. Lawyer Dennis Wasser told TMZ on April 19, "Larry and Shawn met with the counselor today It was decided that there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal