Larry King's Wife Shawn Southwick Hit Back With Affair Scandal
A baseball coach who mentored Larry King's kids has revealed he's the reason for the newsman's marriage troubles - because he briefly romanced the TV personality's wife. In a taped interview with U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, which will air on Wednesday, April 21, Hector Penate reveals what started with a stolen kiss in a car became a full-blown affair.
And he insists King's wife Shawn Southwick talked to him about divorcing the CNN anchorman "all the time". He adds, "(She said) Don't worry he's gonna die soon."
King and Southwick both filed divorce papers last week and they are currently in counseling trying to save their marriage. Lawyer Dennis Wasser told TMZ on April 19, "Larry and Shawn met with the counselor today It was decided that there will be no divorce activity for two weeks as several issues need to be discussed and resolved."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special