Simon Cowell Plans Multiple Weddings Across the Globe
Simon Cowell is planning to marry fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy four times - he will have several wedding ceremonies across the globe, according to the music mogul's brother. The "American Idol" judge confirmed last month he will exchange vows with make-up artist Hussainy after their whirlwind romance.
A date for the nuptials has not been set - but Cowell's brother Tony revealed on Monday, April 19 the couple is planning extravagant weddings in Britain, the U.S., and the Caribbean. He tells the U.K.'s Real Radio, "My mum is over in L.A. sorting out the lovebirds and coming back hopefully with a wedding date so we can release it live here on Real Radio."
"Mum's final words to me before she flew off to L.A. were 'Last year he said he was never, never, never going to get married - this year he's getting married four times, once in Brighton (U.K.), once in L.A., once in Barbados on a yacht, and once in Hollywood'."
More Simon Cowell News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series