Simon Cowell Plans Multiple Weddings Across the Globe
Simon Cowell is planning to marry fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy four times - he will have several wedding ceremonies across the globe, according to the music mogul's brother. The "American Idol" judge confirmed last month he will exchange vows with make-up artist Hussainy after their whirlwind romance.
A date for the nuptials has not been set - but Cowell's brother Tony revealed on Monday, April 19 the couple is planning extravagant weddings in Britain, the U.S., and the Caribbean. He tells the U.K.'s Real Radio, "My mum is over in L.A. sorting out the lovebirds and coming back hopefully with a wedding date so we can release it live here on Real Radio."
"Mum's final words to me before she flew off to L.A. were 'Last year he said he was never, never, never going to get married - this year he's getting married four times, once in Brighton (U.K.), once in L.A., once in Barbados on a yacht, and once in Hollywood'."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame