Simon Cowell Plans Multiple Weddings Across the Globe
Simon Cowell is planning to marry fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy four times - he will have several wedding ceremonies across the globe, according to the music mogul's brother. The "American Idol" judge confirmed last month he will exchange vows with make-up artist Hussainy after their whirlwind romance.
A date for the nuptials has not been set - but Cowell's brother Tony revealed on Monday, April 19 the couple is planning extravagant weddings in Britain, the U.S., and the Caribbean. He tells the U.K.'s Real Radio, "My mum is over in L.A. sorting out the lovebirds and coming back hopefully with a wedding date so we can release it live here on Real Radio."
"Mum's final words to me before she flew off to L.A. were 'Last year he said he was never, never, never going to get married - this year he's getting married four times, once in Brighton (U.K.), once in L.A., once in Barbados on a yacht, and once in Hollywood'."
More Simon Cowell News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna