Simon Cowell Plans Multiple Weddings Across the Globe
Simon Cowell is planning to marry fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy four times - he will have several wedding ceremonies across the globe, according to the music mogul's brother. The "American Idol" judge confirmed last month he will exchange vows with make-up artist Hussainy after their whirlwind romance.
A date for the nuptials has not been set - but Cowell's brother Tony revealed on Monday, April 19 the couple is planning extravagant weddings in Britain, the U.S., and the Caribbean. He tells the U.K.'s Real Radio, "My mum is over in L.A. sorting out the lovebirds and coming back hopefully with a wedding date so we can release it live here on Real Radio."
"Mum's final words to me before she flew off to L.A. were 'Last year he said he was never, never, never going to get married - this year he's getting married four times, once in Brighton (U.K.), once in L.A., once in Barbados on a yacht, and once in Hollywood'."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour