Simon Cowell Plans Multiple Weddings Across the Globe
Simon Cowell is planning to marry fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy four times - he will have several wedding ceremonies across the globe, according to the music mogul's brother. The "American Idol" judge confirmed last month he will exchange vows with make-up artist Hussainy after their whirlwind romance.
A date for the nuptials has not been set - but Cowell's brother Tony revealed on Monday, April 19 the couple is planning extravagant weddings in Britain, the U.S., and the Caribbean. He tells the U.K.'s Real Radio, "My mum is over in L.A. sorting out the lovebirds and coming back hopefully with a wedding date so we can release it live here on Real Radio."
"Mum's final words to me before she flew off to L.A. were 'Last year he said he was never, never, never going to get married - this year he's getting married four times, once in Brighton (U.K.), once in L.A., once in Barbados on a yacht, and once in Hollywood'."
More Simon Cowell News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!