'Danish Girl' Loses Gwyneth Paltrow After Charlize Theron
Gwyneth Paltrow has pulled out of upcoming movie "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with husband Chris Martin and their young children. The "Iron Man" actress had signed up to play Nicole Kidman's onscreen wife in the movie adaptation of David Ebershoff's novel, after Charlize Theron quit the project last year.
The adaption is about the first person to undergo a sex-change operation. But producers are now looking for another leading lady to star alongside Kidman after Paltrow decided to bow out of the film to concentrate on her personal life, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.
Paltrow reveals. "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired. When I pulled out, he (Martin) said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' " The actress' spokesperson adds, "Chris and Gwyneth have spent a lot of time apart. This way she gets more family time."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics