'Danish Girl' Loses Gwyneth Paltrow After Charlize Theron
Gwyneth Paltrow has pulled out of upcoming movie "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with husband Chris Martin and their young children. The "Iron Man" actress had signed up to play Nicole Kidman's onscreen wife in the movie adaptation of David Ebershoff's novel, after Charlize Theron quit the project last year.
The adaption is about the first person to undergo a sex-change operation. But producers are now looking for another leading lady to star alongside Kidman after Paltrow decided to bow out of the film to concentrate on her personal life, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.
Paltrow reveals. "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired. When I pulled out, he (Martin) said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' " The actress' spokesperson adds, "Chris and Gwyneth have spent a lot of time apart. This way she gets more family time."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis