'Danish Girl' Loses Gwyneth Paltrow After Charlize Theron
Gwyneth Paltrow has pulled out of upcoming movie "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with husband Chris Martin and their young children. The "Iron Man" actress had signed up to play Nicole Kidman's onscreen wife in the movie adaptation of David Ebershoff's novel, after Charlize Theron quit the project last year.
The adaption is about the first person to undergo a sex-change operation. But producers are now looking for another leading lady to star alongside Kidman after Paltrow decided to bow out of the film to concentrate on her personal life, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.
Paltrow reveals. "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired. When I pulled out, he (Martin) said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' " The actress' spokesperson adds, "Chris and Gwyneth have spent a lot of time apart. This way she gets more family time."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms