'Danish Girl' Loses Gwyneth Paltrow After Charlize Theron
Gwyneth Paltrow has pulled out of upcoming movie "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with husband Chris Martin and their young children. The "Iron Man" actress had signed up to play Nicole Kidman's onscreen wife in the movie adaptation of David Ebershoff's novel, after Charlize Theron quit the project last year.
The adaption is about the first person to undergo a sex-change operation. But producers are now looking for another leading lady to star alongside Kidman after Paltrow decided to bow out of the film to concentrate on her personal life, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.
Paltrow reveals. "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired. When I pulled out, he (Martin) said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' " The actress' spokesperson adds, "Chris and Gwyneth have spent a lot of time apart. This way she gets more family time."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic