'Danish Girl' Loses Gwyneth Paltrow After Charlize Theron
Gwyneth Paltrow has pulled out of upcoming movie "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with husband Chris Martin and their young children. The "Iron Man" actress had signed up to play Nicole Kidman's onscreen wife in the movie adaptation of David Ebershoff's novel, after Charlize Theron quit the project last year.
The adaption is about the first person to undergo a sex-change operation. But producers are now looking for another leading lady to star alongside Kidman after Paltrow decided to bow out of the film to concentrate on her personal life, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.
Paltrow reveals. "Some days I feel like everyone in my world has plugged themselves into my kidneys. I'm so tired. When I pulled out, he (Martin) said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' " The actress' spokesperson adds, "Chris and Gwyneth have spent a lot of time apart. This way she gets more family time."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date