Bret Michaels Released From Hospital
Rocker Bret Michaels has been released from hospital following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday, April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an emergency appendectomy in a San Antonio, Texas hospital after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
He was kept under doctors' supervision for fear of complications after his temperature fluctuated following the surgery, which is often a sign of infection. But on Wednesday, April 14, medics released him from their care to recuperate at home, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Bret Michaels was forced to scrap his concert on April 11 in San Antonio, Texas due to severe abdominal pain which led him to the operation room. He has also rescheduled some of his April dates to recover from the surgery.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?