Bret Michaels Released From Hospital
Rocker Bret Michaels has been released from hospital following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday, April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an emergency appendectomy in a San Antonio, Texas hospital after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
He was kept under doctors' supervision for fear of complications after his temperature fluctuated following the surgery, which is often a sign of infection. But on Wednesday, April 14, medics released him from their care to recuperate at home, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Bret Michaels was forced to scrap his concert on April 11 in San Antonio, Texas due to severe abdominal pain which led him to the operation room. He has also rescheduled some of his April dates to recover from the surgery.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed