Bret Michaels Released From Hospital
Rocker Bret Michaels has been released from hospital following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday, April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an emergency appendectomy in a San Antonio, Texas hospital after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
He was kept under doctors' supervision for fear of complications after his temperature fluctuated following the surgery, which is often a sign of infection. But on Wednesday, April 14, medics released him from their care to recuperate at home, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Bret Michaels was forced to scrap his concert on April 11 in San Antonio, Texas due to severe abdominal pain which led him to the operation room. He has also rescheduled some of his April dates to recover from the surgery.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl