Bret Michaels Released From Hospital
Rocker Bret Michaels has been released from hospital following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday, April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an emergency appendectomy in a San Antonio, Texas hospital after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
He was kept under doctors' supervision for fear of complications after his temperature fluctuated following the surgery, which is often a sign of infection. But on Wednesday, April 14, medics released him from their care to recuperate at home, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Bret Michaels was forced to scrap his concert on April 11 in San Antonio, Texas due to severe abdominal pain which led him to the operation room. He has also rescheduled some of his April dates to recover from the surgery.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama