Bret Michaels Released From Hospital
Rocker Bret Michaels has been released from hospital following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday, April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an emergency appendectomy in a San Antonio, Texas hospital after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
He was kept under doctors' supervision for fear of complications after his temperature fluctuated following the surgery, which is often a sign of infection. But on Wednesday, April 14, medics released him from their care to recuperate at home, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Bret Michaels was forced to scrap his concert on April 11 in San Antonio, Texas due to severe abdominal pain which led him to the operation room. He has also rescheduled some of his April dates to recover from the surgery.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?