Jane Lynch Glad for Playing Major Character in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is grateful to have been hired as a full-time castmember in hit U.S. show "Glee" - because she's finally working on a project long enough to personalize her dressing room. The 49 year old started her career in theater before moving on to TV and film, with recent turns in Judd Apatow's "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Julie & Julia", alongside Meryl Streep.
But with some projects wrapping in just weeks, Lynch has never been able to settle on a set - until she landed the role of sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the TV musical.
She tells British morning show GMTV, "I've been going from job to job and not staying long enough to have a pillow or a candle in my dressing room. But I've got roots here and I get to do a character that has an arc and I get to be a part of a major storyline and that hasn't happened for me in my career."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion