Jane Lynch Glad for Playing Major Character in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is grateful to have been hired as a full-time castmember in hit U.S. show "Glee" - because she's finally working on a project long enough to personalize her dressing room. The 49 year old started her career in theater before moving on to TV and film, with recent turns in Judd Apatow's "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Julie & Julia", alongside Meryl Streep.
But with some projects wrapping in just weeks, Lynch has never been able to settle on a set - until she landed the role of sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the TV musical.
She tells British morning show GMTV, "I've been going from job to job and not staying long enough to have a pillow or a candle in my dressing room. But I've got roots here and I get to do a character that has an arc and I get to be a part of a major storyline and that hasn't happened for me in my career."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked