Jane Lynch Glad for Playing Major Character in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is grateful to have been hired as a full-time castmember in hit U.S. show "Glee" - because she's finally working on a project long enough to personalize her dressing room. The 49 year old started her career in theater before moving on to TV and film, with recent turns in Judd Apatow's "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Julie & Julia", alongside Meryl Streep.
But with some projects wrapping in just weeks, Lynch has never been able to settle on a set - until she landed the role of sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the TV musical.
She tells British morning show GMTV, "I've been going from job to job and not staying long enough to have a pillow or a candle in my dressing room. But I've got roots here and I get to do a character that has an arc and I get to be a part of a major storyline and that hasn't happened for me in my career."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal