Jane Lynch Glad for Playing Major Character in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is grateful to have been hired as a full-time castmember in hit U.S. show "Glee" - because she's finally working on a project long enough to personalize her dressing room. The 49 year old started her career in theater before moving on to TV and film, with recent turns in Judd Apatow's "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Julie & Julia", alongside Meryl Streep.
But with some projects wrapping in just weeks, Lynch has never been able to settle on a set - until she landed the role of sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the TV musical.
She tells British morning show GMTV, "I've been going from job to job and not staying long enough to have a pillow or a candle in my dressing room. But I've got roots here and I get to do a character that has an arc and I get to be a part of a major storyline and that hasn't happened for me in my career."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester