Jane Lynch Glad for Playing Major Character in 'Glee'
Actress Jane Lynch is grateful to have been hired as a full-time castmember in hit U.S. show "Glee" - because she's finally working on a project long enough to personalize her dressing room. The 49 year old started her career in theater before moving on to TV and film, with recent turns in Judd Apatow's "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" and "Julie & Julia", alongside Meryl Streep.
But with some projects wrapping in just weeks, Lynch has never been able to settle on a set - until she landed the role of sports teacher Sue Sylvester in the TV musical.
She tells British morning show GMTV, "I've been going from job to job and not staying long enough to have a pillow or a candle in my dressing room. But I've got roots here and I get to do a character that has an arc and I get to be a part of a major storyline and that hasn't happened for me in my career."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?