Dominic Monaghan Suffers From the Same Injury David Beckham Has
"The Lord of the Rings" star Dominic Monaghan is hobbling around Hollywood after breaking his foot while surfing. According to the actor's publicist, the star has smashed his metatarsal - the same injury that has prompted his soccer hero David Beckham to pull out of the upcoming World Cup.
Ironically, Monaghan was sympathizing with Beckham on U.S. TV a month ago, when he told chat show host Jimmy Kimmel he really felt for the English soccer legend. He told the host, "I'm a big Beckham fan; he's a Manchester United legend. Obviously I was pretty heartbroken that he got hurt the other night... He's my age... but, as a footballer, it's gonna be tough for him to come back. We're all hoping that he will. He's such an ambassador for the sport... and he's a handsome devil as well."
Monaghan made his first outing since breaking his foot to pick up antique furniture in West Hollywood for his Los Feliz, California home on Friday, April 9. An eyewitness tells WENN, "He was struggling with every step. He was obviously in a lot of pain."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked