Dominic Monaghan Suffers From the Same Injury David Beckham Has
"The Lord of the Rings" star Dominic Monaghan is hobbling around Hollywood after breaking his foot while surfing. According to the actor's publicist, the star has smashed his metatarsal - the same injury that has prompted his soccer hero David Beckham to pull out of the upcoming World Cup.
Ironically, Monaghan was sympathizing with Beckham on U.S. TV a month ago, when he told chat show host Jimmy Kimmel he really felt for the English soccer legend. He told the host, "I'm a big Beckham fan; he's a Manchester United legend. Obviously I was pretty heartbroken that he got hurt the other night... He's my age... but, as a footballer, it's gonna be tough for him to come back. We're all hoping that he will. He's such an ambassador for the sport... and he's a handsome devil as well."
Monaghan made his first outing since breaking his foot to pick up antique furniture in West Hollywood for his Los Feliz, California home on Friday, April 9. An eyewitness tells WENN, "He was struggling with every step. He was obviously in a lot of pain."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip