Andy Dick Chucked Out From Winery Due to Drunken Behavior
Comedian Andy Dick was kicked out of a winery in Temecula, California on Friday, April 9 for drunken behavior. TMZ reports the "Reality Bites" star was partying with friends at the South Coast Winery Resort & Spa when staff asked him to leave.
A manager tells the website that Dick was escorted off the property by security because he "showed signs of intoxication". The funnyman's drunken behavior has landed him in trouble before he was previously counseled by TV doctor Drew Pinsky on his "Sober House" show in 2009.
In January, Dick was detained in Huntington, West Virginia and arraigned felony first degree sexual assault for allegedly grabbing a security guard's crotch and kissing a male guest at Rum Runners bar without invitation. The incident came after Dick had performed at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. A preliminary hearing will be held on June 29 in Cabell County Magistrate Court, where he'll be represented by top celebrity attorney Mark Geragos.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies