Andy Dick Chucked Out From Winery Due to Drunken Behavior
Comedian Andy Dick was kicked out of a winery in Temecula, California on Friday, April 9 for drunken behavior. TMZ reports the "Reality Bites" star was partying with friends at the South Coast Winery Resort & Spa when staff asked him to leave.
A manager tells the website that Dick was escorted off the property by security because he "showed signs of intoxication". The funnyman's drunken behavior has landed him in trouble before he was previously counseled by TV doctor Drew Pinsky on his "Sober House" show in 2009.
In January, Dick was detained in Huntington, West Virginia and arraigned felony first degree sexual assault for allegedly grabbing a security guard's crotch and kissing a male guest at Rum Runners bar without invitation. The incident came after Dick had performed at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. A preliminary hearing will be held on June 29 in Cabell County Magistrate Court, where he'll be represented by top celebrity attorney Mark Geragos.
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports