Anthony LaPaglis Still Has to Take Another Hip Replacement Operation
"Without a Trace" star Anthony LaPaglia will undergo a second hip replacement operation later this year - six years after his last surgery. The 51-year-old actor is a keen soccer player and regularly enjoys a kick about with his pals near his home in Santa Monica, California.
LaPaglia, who used to play professionally, admits his love for the energetic sport has wreaked havoc on his hips, and he has to undergo more surgery once he completes his stint on the New York stage in Broadway opera "Lend Me a Tenor". He says, "(The other hip) is gone. I'm gonna get it done after the play."
But the actor plans on taking a long hiatus from the soccer field to recover when he does have the operation, because he was too impatient the last time around. He adds, "I was out playing soccer again in about two, three months (after the surgery). It was too soon. I could still feel it. It probably takes about a year (to heal)."
"Lend Me a Tenor" opened earlier this month, on April 4 and has yet to be given a closing date.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake