Anthony LaPaglis Still Has to Take Another Hip Replacement Operation
"Without a Trace" star Anthony LaPaglia will undergo a second hip replacement operation later this year - six years after his last surgery. The 51-year-old actor is a keen soccer player and regularly enjoys a kick about with his pals near his home in Santa Monica, California.
LaPaglia, who used to play professionally, admits his love for the energetic sport has wreaked havoc on his hips, and he has to undergo more surgery once he completes his stint on the New York stage in Broadway opera "Lend Me a Tenor". He says, "(The other hip) is gone. I'm gonna get it done after the play."
But the actor plans on taking a long hiatus from the soccer field to recover when he does have the operation, because he was too impatient the last time around. He adds, "I was out playing soccer again in about two, three months (after the surgery). It was too soon. I could still feel it. It probably takes about a year (to heal)."
"Lend Me a Tenor" opened earlier this month, on April 4 and has yet to be given a closing date.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor