Anthony LaPaglis Still Has to Take Another Hip Replacement Operation
"Without a Trace" star Anthony LaPaglia will undergo a second hip replacement operation later this year - six years after his last surgery. The 51-year-old actor is a keen soccer player and regularly enjoys a kick about with his pals near his home in Santa Monica, California.
LaPaglia, who used to play professionally, admits his love for the energetic sport has wreaked havoc on his hips, and he has to undergo more surgery once he completes his stint on the New York stage in Broadway opera "Lend Me a Tenor". He says, "(The other hip) is gone. I'm gonna get it done after the play."
But the actor plans on taking a long hiatus from the soccer field to recover when he does have the operation, because he was too impatient the last time around. He adds, "I was out playing soccer again in about two, three months (after the surgery). It was too soon. I could still feel it. It probably takes about a year (to heal)."
"Lend Me a Tenor" opened earlier this month, on April 4 and has yet to be given a closing date.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour