Anthony LaPaglis Still Has to Take Another Hip Replacement Operation
"Without a Trace" star Anthony LaPaglia will undergo a second hip replacement operation later this year - six years after his last surgery. The 51-year-old actor is a keen soccer player and regularly enjoys a kick about with his pals near his home in Santa Monica, California.
LaPaglia, who used to play professionally, admits his love for the energetic sport has wreaked havoc on his hips, and he has to undergo more surgery once he completes his stint on the New York stage in Broadway opera "Lend Me a Tenor". He says, "(The other hip) is gone. I'm gonna get it done after the play."
But the actor plans on taking a long hiatus from the soccer field to recover when he does have the operation, because he was too impatient the last time around. He adds, "I was out playing soccer again in about two, three months (after the surgery). It was too soon. I could still feel it. It probably takes about a year (to heal)."
"Lend Me a Tenor" opened earlier this month, on April 4 and has yet to be given a closing date.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'