Anthony LaPaglis Still Has to Take Another Hip Replacement Operation
"Without a Trace" star Anthony LaPaglia will undergo a second hip replacement operation later this year - six years after his last surgery. The 51-year-old actor is a keen soccer player and regularly enjoys a kick about with his pals near his home in Santa Monica, California.
LaPaglia, who used to play professionally, admits his love for the energetic sport has wreaked havoc on his hips, and he has to undergo more surgery once he completes his stint on the New York stage in Broadway opera "Lend Me a Tenor". He says, "(The other hip) is gone. I'm gonna get it done after the play."
But the actor plans on taking a long hiatus from the soccer field to recover when he does have the operation, because he was too impatient the last time around. He adds, "I was out playing soccer again in about two, three months (after the surgery). It was too soon. I could still feel it. It probably takes about a year (to heal)."
"Lend Me a Tenor" opened earlier this month, on April 4 and has yet to be given a closing date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding