Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Bad for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Gwyneth Paltrow sympathizes with her ex-fiance Brad Pitt for the media attention his relationship with Angelina Jolie attracts, insisting she "feels bad" for the Hollywood couple. The "Mr and Mrs Smith" stars have become hot paparazzi property since embarking on a romance in 2005 and starting a family together following Pitt's split from then-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Paltrow dated Pitt for three years until 1997 and went on to wed Coldplay's rocker Chris Martin in 2003. But while Pitt and Jolie have hit the red carpets together, Paltrow and Martin have chosen to keep their private life private and have refused to discuss their marriage in the press.
The "Iron Man" actress is grateful she and Martin aren't "hounded" as much as her ex, but admits she still feels for the A-list couple. She tells Harpers Bazaar magazine, "I feel bad for them. They have it worse than anybody on the planet. I mean, we get hounded too, but not like that."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her