Gwyneth Paltrow: I Feel Bad for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Gwyneth Paltrow sympathizes with her ex-fiance Brad Pitt for the media attention his relationship with Angelina Jolie attracts, insisting she "feels bad" for the Hollywood couple. The "Mr and Mrs Smith" stars have become hot paparazzi property since embarking on a romance in 2005 and starting a family together following Pitt's split from then-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Paltrow dated Pitt for three years until 1997 and went on to wed Coldplay's rocker Chris Martin in 2003. But while Pitt and Jolie have hit the red carpets together, Paltrow and Martin have chosen to keep their private life private and have refused to discuss their marriage in the press.
The "Iron Man" actress is grateful she and Martin aren't "hounded" as much as her ex, but admits she still feels for the A-list couple. She tells Harpers Bazaar magazine, "I feel bad for them. They have it worse than anybody on the planet. I mean, we get hounded too, but not like that."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift