Liam Gallagher Certain Meeting With Noel Gallagher Will End Up in Brutal Fight
Liam Gallagher has no desire to see his brother and ex-Oasis bandmate Noel Gallagher because he's convinced a meeting would end in a brutal fight. Oasis split in 2009 when Noel walked out on the band, but the feuding brothers have both agreed to support one last album - a greatest hits collection to be released in June.
But singer Liam has no plans to meet up with his sibling to promote the project. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't wanna see (Noel). But if I see him, I'll probably end up f**king leatherin' (beating) him. Noel seems like he is mates with Russell Brand now. They're a f**king match."
Oasis revealed their plan to wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits in early April. They will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June. On the upcoming record, Noel Gallagher said, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam added, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick