Liam Gallagher Certain Meeting With Noel Gallagher Will End Up in Brutal Fight
Liam Gallagher has no desire to see his brother and ex-Oasis bandmate Noel Gallagher because he's convinced a meeting would end in a brutal fight. Oasis split in 2009 when Noel walked out on the band, but the feuding brothers have both agreed to support one last album - a greatest hits collection to be released in June.
But singer Liam has no plans to meet up with his sibling to promote the project. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't wanna see (Noel). But if I see him, I'll probably end up f**king leatherin' (beating) him. Noel seems like he is mates with Russell Brand now. They're a f**king match."
Oasis revealed their plan to wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits in early April. They will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June. On the upcoming record, Noel Gallagher said, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam added, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson