Liam Gallagher Certain Meeting With Noel Gallagher Will End Up in Brutal Fight
Liam Gallagher has no desire to see his brother and ex-Oasis bandmate Noel Gallagher because he's convinced a meeting would end in a brutal fight. Oasis split in 2009 when Noel walked out on the band, but the feuding brothers have both agreed to support one last album - a greatest hits collection to be released in June.
But singer Liam has no plans to meet up with his sibling to promote the project. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't wanna see (Noel). But if I see him, I'll probably end up f**king leatherin' (beating) him. Noel seems like he is mates with Russell Brand now. They're a f**king match."
Oasis revealed their plan to wrap up their career together by releasing an album featuring their 26 hits in early April. They will release "Time Flies... 1994-2009" in June. On the upcoming record, Noel Gallagher said, "The fact that we kept it together for so long is testament to our love of the music. It's from the heart." Meanwhile, frontman Liam added, "I'm totally proud of everything we've done. I liked the crazy times and the not so crazy."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two