Jennifer Hudson Is New WeightWatchers' Spokeswoman
Jennifer Hudson is hoping to inspire others to shed the pounds as the new spokeswoman for WeightWatchers. The voluptuous "Dreamgirls" star has been sticking to the firm's healthy lifestyle plan and has managed to drop 60 pounds (27 kilograms) since welcoming little David Jr., her first son with fiance David Otunga, in August 2009.
And she can't wait to begin her spokesperson role so she can help others get in shape too. Hudson says, "I have been losing weight with WeightWatchers, and I feel great. I'm excited to share my progress, my favorite things, my blog and more... I'm learning so much about healthy living, and I'm proud of how far I've come."
"One of the things I am most excited about in my life right now is that I can finally tell everyone what I have been doing to lose weight. It has been so hard not to say I've been following WeightWatchers, especially since people are constantly complimenting me on how I look. Really, I've been dying to tell people what my 'secret' is!"
Hudson credits her baby boy with inspiring her drastic weight loss, because she wants to set a healthy example for the growing tot. But she insists she's always loved her curves, and only began seriously restricting what she eats after giving birth.
She explains, "I was very comfortable with myself before. It's just, OK, I have a child now and I want to set a great example for him. (It's about) making better life choices, health choices, and just creating a good example for him. It's about balance." The singer/actress has taped a TV ad campaign for WeightWatchers, which will begin airing in the U.S. on Easter Sunday, April 4.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs