Cory Monteith Fears to Be Fired From 'Glee' Due to Past Crimes
"Glee" star Cory Monteith still fears he'll be sacked from the hit show and sent back to Canada when the full details of his "checkered past" are revealed to co-creator Ryan Murphy. The actor admits he's not as wholesome as he appears in a new Rolling Stone interview, confessing he was a teenage hoodlum, who dropped out of high school to start a life of crime.
He reveals, "I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures." Monteith admits he was arrested, but his crimes amounted to little more than petty theft and drunken episodes.
He adds, "I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."
More Cory Monteith News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent