Cory Monteith Fears to Be Fired From 'Glee' Due to Past Crimes
"Glee" star Cory Monteith still fears he'll be sacked from the hit show and sent back to Canada when the full details of his "checkered past" are revealed to co-creator Ryan Murphy. The actor admits he's not as wholesome as he appears in a new Rolling Stone interview, confessing he was a teenage hoodlum, who dropped out of high school to start a life of crime.
He reveals, "I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures." Monteith admits he was arrested, but his crimes amounted to little more than petty theft and drunken episodes.
He adds, "I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS