Cory Monteith Fears to Be Fired From 'Glee' Due to Past Crimes
"Glee" star Cory Monteith still fears he'll be sacked from the hit show and sent back to Canada when the full details of his "checkered past" are revealed to co-creator Ryan Murphy. The actor admits he's not as wholesome as he appears in a new Rolling Stone interview, confessing he was a teenage hoodlum, who dropped out of high school to start a life of crime.
He reveals, "I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures." Monteith admits he was arrested, but his crimes amounted to little more than petty theft and drunken episodes.
He adds, "I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce