Cory Monteith Fears to Be Fired From 'Glee' Due to Past Crimes
"Glee" star Cory Monteith still fears he'll be sacked from the hit show and sent back to Canada when the full details of his "checkered past" are revealed to co-creator Ryan Murphy. The actor admits he's not as wholesome as he appears in a new Rolling Stone interview, confessing he was a teenage hoodlum, who dropped out of high school to start a life of crime.
He reveals, "I dropped out of school when I was 14 to go f**k around with my friends and live a lifestyle of crime and pay no mind to authority figures." Monteith admits he was arrested, but his crimes amounted to little more than petty theft and drunken episodes.
He adds, "I wasn't killing people. I didn't hurt people. But I still think any minute I'm going to get fired and shipped back to Canada in handcuffs for stealing that car stereo."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist