Lady GaGa Wants to Design Costume for Quentin Tarantino's Movie
Lady GaGa is dreaming up plans for a Hollywood career - she'd love to work as a costume designer for Quentin Tarantino. The "Just Dance" singer insists her main priority is her music but admits she dreams of working alongside the "Pulp Fiction" director in 20 years' time.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I want to direct films and music videos. I want to do things that have nothing to do with my own artistic ego (or) Lady GaGa, the empire. Lady GaGa behind the scenes, working on the fashions on a Tarantino film. I would love to do something like that."
Lady GaGa reportedly has been tapped to play an assassin in a yet-to-be-titled movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source previously said. "Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality."
More Lady GaGa News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show