Lady GaGa Wants to Design Costume for Quentin Tarantino's Movie
Lady GaGa is dreaming up plans for a Hollywood career - she'd love to work as a costume designer for Quentin Tarantino. The "Just Dance" singer insists her main priority is her music but admits she dreams of working alongside the "Pulp Fiction" director in 20 years' time.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I want to direct films and music videos. I want to do things that have nothing to do with my own artistic ego (or) Lady GaGa, the empire. Lady GaGa behind the scenes, working on the fashions on a Tarantino film. I would love to do something like that."
Lady GaGa reportedly has been tapped to play an assassin in a yet-to-be-titled movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source previously said. "Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3