Lady GaGa Wants to Design Costume for Quentin Tarantino's Movie
Lady GaGa is dreaming up plans for a Hollywood career - she'd love to work as a costume designer for Quentin Tarantino. The "Just Dance" singer insists her main priority is her music but admits she dreams of working alongside the "Pulp Fiction" director in 20 years' time.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I want to direct films and music videos. I want to do things that have nothing to do with my own artistic ego (or) Lady GaGa, the empire. Lady GaGa behind the scenes, working on the fashions on a Tarantino film. I would love to do something like that."
Lady GaGa reportedly has been tapped to play an assassin in a yet-to-be-titled movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source previously said. "Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality."
More Lady GaGa News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer