Lady GaGa Wants to Design Costume for Quentin Tarantino's Movie
Lady GaGa is dreaming up plans for a Hollywood career - she'd love to work as a costume designer for Quentin Tarantino. The "Just Dance" singer insists her main priority is her music but admits she dreams of working alongside the "Pulp Fiction" director in 20 years' time.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I want to direct films and music videos. I want to do things that have nothing to do with my own artistic ego (or) Lady GaGa, the empire. Lady GaGa behind the scenes, working on the fashions on a Tarantino film. I would love to do something like that."
Lady GaGa reportedly has been tapped to play an assassin in a yet-to-be-titled movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source previously said. "Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia