Lady GaGa Wants to Design Costume for Quentin Tarantino's Movie
Lady GaGa is dreaming up plans for a Hollywood career - she'd love to work as a costume designer for Quentin Tarantino. The "Just Dance" singer insists her main priority is her music but admits she dreams of working alongside the "Pulp Fiction" director in 20 years' time.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I want to direct films and music videos. I want to do things that have nothing to do with my own artistic ego (or) Lady GaGa, the empire. Lady GaGa behind the scenes, working on the fashions on a Tarantino film. I would love to do something like that."
Lady GaGa reportedly has been tapped to play an assassin in a yet-to-be-titled movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source previously said. "Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group