Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson Sued by Paparazzi
Actor Owen Wilson and his actor brother Andrew Wilson have been slapped with a lawsuit by a disgruntled paparazzi who alleges he was beaten up by the siblings in an altercation in 2008. Clint Brewer filed legal papers in a California court last week, claiming he was "pushed in the back" by the John Beckwith of "Wedding Crashers" as he walked up a flight of stairs in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008.
According to the court documents, a fight ensued involving both actor brothers, and the snapper "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent". The snapper is seeking damages of $500,000 and medical expenses totaling $3,251.10, reports TMZ.
However, Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson have yet to respond to the allegations.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding