Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson Sued by Paparazzi
Actor Owen Wilson and his actor brother Andrew Wilson have been slapped with a lawsuit by a disgruntled paparazzi who alleges he was beaten up by the siblings in an altercation in 2008. Clint Brewer filed legal papers in a California court last week, claiming he was "pushed in the back" by the John Beckwith of "Wedding Crashers" as he walked up a flight of stairs in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008.
According to the court documents, a fight ensued involving both actor brothers, and the snapper "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent". The snapper is seeking damages of $500,000 and medical expenses totaling $3,251.10, reports TMZ.
However, Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson have yet to respond to the allegations.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years