Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson Sued by Paparazzi
Actor Owen Wilson and his actor brother Andrew Wilson have been slapped with a lawsuit by a disgruntled paparazzi who alleges he was beaten up by the siblings in an altercation in 2008. Clint Brewer filed legal papers in a California court last week, claiming he was "pushed in the back" by the John Beckwith of "Wedding Crashers" as he walked up a flight of stairs in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008.
According to the court documents, a fight ensued involving both actor brothers, and the snapper "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent". The snapper is seeking damages of $500,000 and medical expenses totaling $3,251.10, reports TMZ.
However, Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson have yet to respond to the allegations.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video