Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson Sued by Paparazzi
Actor Owen Wilson and his actor brother Andrew Wilson have been slapped with a lawsuit by a disgruntled paparazzi who alleges he was beaten up by the siblings in an altercation in 2008. Clint Brewer filed legal papers in a California court last week, claiming he was "pushed in the back" by the John Beckwith of "Wedding Crashers" as he walked up a flight of stairs in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008.
According to the court documents, a fight ensued involving both actor brothers, and the snapper "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent". The snapper is seeking damages of $500,000 and medical expenses totaling $3,251.10, reports TMZ.
However, Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson have yet to respond to the allegations.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song