Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson Sued by Paparazzi
Actor Owen Wilson and his actor brother Andrew Wilson have been slapped with a lawsuit by a disgruntled paparazzi who alleges he was beaten up by the siblings in an altercation in 2008. Clint Brewer filed legal papers in a California court last week, claiming he was "pushed in the back" by the John Beckwith of "Wedding Crashers" as he walked up a flight of stairs in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008.
According to the court documents, a fight ensued involving both actor brothers, and the snapper "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent". The snapper is seeking damages of $500,000 and medical expenses totaling $3,251.10, reports TMZ.
However, Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson have yet to respond to the allegations.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered