Boyzone Top U.K. Albums Chart, Ending Lady GaGa's Reign
Irish band Boyzone's album "Brother" has climbed back to the top of the U.K. rundown, ending Lady GaGa's double chart reign. The "Poker Face" hitmaker's "The Fame" record and her track with Beyonce Knowles, "Telephone", topped the British charts last week .
Her award-winning album was knocked to number two by Boyzone on Sunday's March 28 rundown, but her controversial duet stayed atop the singles chart. At three in the album chart was Justin Bieber's "My World", which climbed 30 places. At four was Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can", while the top five was rounded out by the "Glee" cast's soundtrack, "Volume Two".
Behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce in the singles chart was Tinie Tempah with "Pass Out" at two and "Baby" by Justin Bieber at three. Rounding out the top five were Rihanna with "Rude Boy" and Cheryl Cole's "Parachute", at four and five respectively.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?