Boyzone Top U.K. Albums Chart, Ending Lady GaGa's Reign
Irish band Boyzone's album "Brother" has climbed back to the top of the U.K. rundown, ending Lady GaGa's double chart reign. The "Poker Face" hitmaker's "The Fame" record and her track with Beyonce Knowles, "Telephone", topped the British charts last week .
Her award-winning album was knocked to number two by Boyzone on Sunday's March 28 rundown, but her controversial duet stayed atop the singles chart. At three in the album chart was Justin Bieber's "My World", which climbed 30 places. At four was Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can", while the top five was rounded out by the "Glee" cast's soundtrack, "Volume Two".
Behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce in the singles chart was Tinie Tempah with "Pass Out" at two and "Baby" by Justin Bieber at three. Rounding out the top five were Rihanna with "Rude Boy" and Cheryl Cole's "Parachute", at four and five respectively.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations