Boyzone Top U.K. Albums Chart, Ending Lady GaGa's Reign
Irish band Boyzone's album "Brother" has climbed back to the top of the U.K. rundown, ending Lady GaGa's double chart reign. The "Poker Face" hitmaker's "The Fame" record and her track with Beyonce Knowles, "Telephone", topped the British charts last week .
Her award-winning album was knocked to number two by Boyzone on Sunday's March 28 rundown, but her controversial duet stayed atop the singles chart. At three in the album chart was Justin Bieber's "My World", which climbed 30 places. At four was Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can", while the top five was rounded out by the "Glee" cast's soundtrack, "Volume Two".
Behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce in the singles chart was Tinie Tempah with "Pass Out" at two and "Baby" by Justin Bieber at three. Rounding out the top five were Rihanna with "Rude Boy" and Cheryl Cole's "Parachute", at four and five respectively.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart