Boyzone Top U.K. Albums Chart, Ending Lady GaGa's Reign
Irish band Boyzone's album "Brother" has climbed back to the top of the U.K. rundown, ending Lady GaGa's double chart reign. The "Poker Face" hitmaker's "The Fame" record and her track with Beyonce Knowles, "Telephone", topped the British charts last week .
Her award-winning album was knocked to number two by Boyzone on Sunday's March 28 rundown, but her controversial duet stayed atop the singles chart. At three in the album chart was Justin Bieber's "My World", which climbed 30 places. At four was Laura Marling's "I Speak Because I Can", while the top five was rounded out by the "Glee" cast's soundtrack, "Volume Two".
Behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce in the singles chart was Tinie Tempah with "Pass Out" at two and "Baby" by Justin Bieber at three. Rounding out the top five were Rihanna with "Rude Boy" and Cheryl Cole's "Parachute", at four and five respectively.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers