Rihanna Panic After Receiving X-Rated Message From Mystery Man
Rihanna has reportedly stepped up her security after a male fan allegedly sent her saucy letters. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is said to have been the target of X-rated messages in the post from one mystery man.
And her rumored boyfriend - baseball player Matt Kemp - is so worried about the situation, he's advised the singer to be wary of any mail she receives, according to Britain's Daily Star. A source tells the publication, "Matt has asked Rihanna's team to be extra cautious since she was sent two very steamy letters."
"Her friends are also concerned about the situation. They spent ages talking about it when they dined at the Spanish Kitchen in West Hollywood last week. They are really worried things with this guy are going to get out of hand."
More Rihanna News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?