Rihanna Panic After Receiving X-Rated Message From Mystery Man
Rihanna has reportedly stepped up her security after a male fan allegedly sent her saucy letters. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is said to have been the target of X-rated messages in the post from one mystery man.
And her rumored boyfriend - baseball player Matt Kemp - is so worried about the situation, he's advised the singer to be wary of any mail she receives, according to Britain's Daily Star. A source tells the publication, "Matt has asked Rihanna's team to be extra cautious since she was sent two very steamy letters."
"Her friends are also concerned about the situation. They spent ages talking about it when they dined at the Spanish Kitchen in West Hollywood last week. They are really worried things with this guy are going to get out of hand."
More Rihanna News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna