Rihanna Panic After Receiving X-Rated Message From Mystery Man
Rihanna has reportedly stepped up her security after a male fan allegedly sent her saucy letters. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is said to have been the target of X-rated messages in the post from one mystery man.
And her rumored boyfriend - baseball player Matt Kemp - is so worried about the situation, he's advised the singer to be wary of any mail she receives, according to Britain's Daily Star. A source tells the publication, "Matt has asked Rihanna's team to be extra cautious since she was sent two very steamy letters."
"Her friends are also concerned about the situation. They spent ages talking about it when they dined at the Spanish Kitchen in West Hollywood last week. They are really worried things with this guy are going to get out of hand."
More Rihanna News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne