Rihanna Panic After Receiving X-Rated Message From Mystery Man
Rihanna has reportedly stepped up her security after a male fan allegedly sent her saucy letters. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is said to have been the target of X-rated messages in the post from one mystery man.
And her rumored boyfriend - baseball player Matt Kemp - is so worried about the situation, he's advised the singer to be wary of any mail she receives, according to Britain's Daily Star. A source tells the publication, "Matt has asked Rihanna's team to be extra cautious since she was sent two very steamy letters."
"Her friends are also concerned about the situation. They spent ages talking about it when they dined at the Spanish Kitchen in West Hollywood last week. They are really worried things with this guy are going to get out of hand."
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'