Peaches Geldof Mirrors Mother's Toxic Lifestyle
A friend of Peaches Geldof's late mother Paula Yates is terrified the rock offspring is spiraling out of control, because she's leading a "toxic lifestyle". Yates died in 2000 from an accidental heroin overdose aged 40 and her close pal, Gerry Agar, fears Geldof is heading for a big downfall following the release of raunchy internet pictures which shows her looking intoxicated.
And Agar is adamant Peaches' dad Bob Geldof is furious with his 21-year-old daughter for leading a turbulent life, because it mirrors his former wife's too much. Agar says, "Things have been going disastrously wrong for Peaches for a while because she refuses to listen to the people who try to stop her. She is surrounded by a group of toxic people who are addicted to her fame, and they will see this escapade as just another hiccup that they can gloss over. They have a really tight grip on her and so she believes them when they say she is untouchable."
"I feel sorry for her because I think it's tragic she has become so trapped - it will be the downfall of her. She really has become like the replacement Paula... For me it is so frustrating because I am literally watching history repeat itself."
"I really hoped that when Peaches went to America she would break away form her toxic lifestyle but obviously that hasn't happened. Despite his worldliness, underneath it all Bob can be very naive. I can remember vividly how terrified he was when I had to tell him that Paula was doing heroin and cocaine, all those years ago. So these stories about Peaches must be devastating for him."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017