Joe Jonas Always Figured Out One Day He Would Date Demi Lovato
Joe Jonas always knew he would date current girlfriend Demi Lovato - but was never sure when would be the right moment to take their friendship further. The Disney sensations grew close after appearing together in movie-musical "Camp Rock" in 2008.
They sparked rumors of a romance in October 2009 when they were spotted on a double date at a Toronto, Canada restaurant with Joe's older brother Kevin Jonas and his now-wife Danielle Deleasa. Lovato dismissed reports of a relationship back in November 2009, but she has since confirmed the pair is now an item.
And now Jonas has opened up about Lovato, revealing he started having stronger feelings for his "best friend" just over a month ago. Speaking during their first joint interview as a couple, Jonas tells U.S. host Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, "We've been best friends for the longest time and now we're taking the next step and it's been really fun."
"I think it kind of shifted over probably a month ago. I think we've always figured that one day it would happen but we didn't feel like it was the right time." And Lovato admits she has always felt strongly about her beau, but never admitted it before. She adds, "Being best friends for a while, over time feelings grow, and for me, as much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there."
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up