Sandra Bullock's Husband Involved in Dispute With Photographer
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has carried out a citizen's arrest on a photographer he alleges has been stalking him near his Long Beach, California home. Police were called to James' West Coast Choppers business on Thursday, March 25, and found the reality TV star locked in a dispute with an unnamed paparazzi.
The TV mechanic claimed he had been stalked, while the snapper accused James of damaging his vehicle. Police were still investigating the incident as WENN went to press. All the media attention on James stems from allegations he has been unfaithful to Bullock. In the past week, three women have gone public with claims they romanced the star while he was married to the Oscar winner.
Jesse James' cheating scandal first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee revealed that she had an 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was filming "The Blind Side".
More Sandra Bullock News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video