Sandra Bullock's Husband Involved in Dispute With Photographer
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has carried out a citizen's arrest on a photographer he alleges has been stalking him near his Long Beach, California home. Police were called to James' West Coast Choppers business on Thursday, March 25, and found the reality TV star locked in a dispute with an unnamed paparazzi.
The TV mechanic claimed he had been stalked, while the snapper accused James of damaging his vehicle. Police were still investigating the incident as WENN went to press. All the media attention on James stems from allegations he has been unfaithful to Bullock. In the past week, three women have gone public with claims they romanced the star while he was married to the Oscar winner.
Jesse James' cheating scandal first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee revealed that she had an 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was filming "The Blind Side".
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses