Sandra Bullock's Husband Involved in Dispute With Photographer
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has carried out a citizen's arrest on a photographer he alleges has been stalking him near his Long Beach, California home. Police were called to James' West Coast Choppers business on Thursday, March 25, and found the reality TV star locked in a dispute with an unnamed paparazzi.
The TV mechanic claimed he had been stalked, while the snapper accused James of damaging his vehicle. Police were still investigating the incident as WENN went to press. All the media attention on James stems from allegations he has been unfaithful to Bullock. In the past week, three women have gone public with claims they romanced the star while he was married to the Oscar winner.
Jesse James' cheating scandal first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee revealed that she had an 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was filming "The Blind Side".
More Sandra Bullock News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory