Sandra Bullock's Husband Involved in Dispute With Photographer
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has carried out a citizen's arrest on a photographer he alleges has been stalking him near his Long Beach, California home. Police were called to James' West Coast Choppers business on Thursday, March 25, and found the reality TV star locked in a dispute with an unnamed paparazzi.
The TV mechanic claimed he had been stalked, while the snapper accused James of damaging his vehicle. Police were still investigating the incident as WENN went to press. All the media attention on James stems from allegations he has been unfaithful to Bullock. In the past week, three women have gone public with claims they romanced the star while he was married to the Oscar winner.
Jesse James' cheating scandal first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee revealed that she had an 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was filming "The Blind Side".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri