Sandra Bullock's Husband Involved in Dispute With Photographer
Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has carried out a citizen's arrest on a photographer he alleges has been stalking him near his Long Beach, California home. Police were called to James' West Coast Choppers business on Thursday, March 25, and found the reality TV star locked in a dispute with an unnamed paparazzi.
The TV mechanic claimed he had been stalked, while the snapper accused James of damaging his vehicle. Police were still investigating the incident as WENN went to press. All the media attention on James stems from allegations he has been unfaithful to Bullock. In the past week, three women have gone public with claims they romanced the star while he was married to the Oscar winner.
Jesse James' cheating scandal first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee revealed that she had an 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was filming "The Blind Side".
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek