Audrina Patridge's Alleged Stalker Set for Psychiatric Evaluation
A man accused of stalking reality TV star Audrina Patridge has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after launching a bizarre tirade during a court hearing on Tuesday, March 23. Zachary Loring is facing one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges after he was arrested outside "The Hills" star's Los Angeles home in February for violating a three-year restraining order against him.
His lawyer entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Loring during his arraignment in February, while his client yelled at the judge and expressed his desire to change his plea to guilty. He returned to a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday for another hearing, during which Loring lost his temper and unleashed a foul-mouthed outburst at the judge and repeatedly told his lawyer, "I'm guilty... I stalked her."
Loring, who is being held on $150,000 bail, was removed from the courtroom by security and has been sent for a mental evaluation to determine his competency. His next court date has been set for April. Loring has been banned from approaching Patridge and her family until 2014. The self-confessed stalker first hit the headlines when Patridge requested a restraining order against him after he showed up on her doorstep with disturbing poetry and art.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked