Audrina Patridge's Alleged Stalker Set for Psychiatric Evaluation
A man accused of stalking reality TV star Audrina Patridge has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after launching a bizarre tirade during a court hearing on Tuesday, March 23. Zachary Loring is facing one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges after he was arrested outside "The Hills" star's Los Angeles home in February for violating a three-year restraining order against him.
His lawyer entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Loring during his arraignment in February, while his client yelled at the judge and expressed his desire to change his plea to guilty. He returned to a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday for another hearing, during which Loring lost his temper and unleashed a foul-mouthed outburst at the judge and repeatedly told his lawyer, "I'm guilty... I stalked her."
Loring, who is being held on $150,000 bail, was removed from the courtroom by security and has been sent for a mental evaluation to determine his competency. His next court date has been set for April. Loring has been banned from approaching Patridge and her family until 2014. The self-confessed stalker first hit the headlines when Patridge requested a restraining order against him after he showed up on her doorstep with disturbing poetry and art.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala