Audrina Patridge's Alleged Stalker Set for Psychiatric Evaluation
A man accused of stalking reality TV star Audrina Patridge has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after launching a bizarre tirade during a court hearing on Tuesday, March 23. Zachary Loring is facing one count of stalking and three misdemeanor charges after he was arrested outside "The Hills" star's Los Angeles home in February for violating a three-year restraining order against him.
His lawyer entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Loring during his arraignment in February, while his client yelled at the judge and expressed his desire to change his plea to guilty. He returned to a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday for another hearing, during which Loring lost his temper and unleashed a foul-mouthed outburst at the judge and repeatedly told his lawyer, "I'm guilty... I stalked her."
Loring, who is being held on $150,000 bail, was removed from the courtroom by security and has been sent for a mental evaluation to determine his competency. His next court date has been set for April. Loring has been banned from approaching Patridge and her family until 2014. The self-confessed stalker first hit the headlines when Patridge requested a restraining order against him after he showed up on her doorstep with disturbing poetry and art.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie