Liam Hemsworth Cut From 'The Expendables'
Miley Cyrus' new boyfriend Liam Hemsworth has been dumped - from Sylvester Stallone's new action movie. The Aussie actor was among those dropped from all-star project "The Expendables" when writers decided they had too many characters. The late Brittany Murphy was also cut.
Hemsworth tells the Sunday Herald Sun newspaper that at least he got the chance to speak to Stallone over the role: "I was at my friend's house and I got a phone call from my Australian agent who had sent my tape in a few days before and he said, 'Stallone is going to call you in a few days,' and I went back into my buddy's house and said, 'Rocky's gonna give me a call, no big deal'."
"He called a few days later and it was weird speaking to him on the phone in my house, while I am looking at his DVDs of Rocky and Rambo on the shelf." But the character the action man hired him to play was one of six ultimately cut from the film.
It's not the first big role the Aussie star has lost - his big brother Chris Hemsworth beat him to the role of "Thor" in Kenneth Branagh's upcoming epic.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?