Professional Organizer Cleaned Up Lindsay Lohan's 'Bad' Home
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has applauded professional organizer Linda Cooper-Smith's attempts to clean up her daughter's life. The actress called in help after realizing her collection of clothes, shoes and accessories had taken over her Hollywood home.
The "Mean Girls" star even agreed to open her doors to U.S. TV news show "The Insider" for the before-and-after expose. Lohan opened doors to rooms full of clothes and accessories, telling show co-host Niecy Nash there were areas she tried not to enter, adding, "That's how bad it is."
Nash drafted in Cooper-Smith to tidy up and organize the actress' home and the results were aired on TV in America on Friday, March 19. The mess was gone and new closets housed the items Lohan wanted to keep. Mum Dina appeared on the show to salute Nash and Cooper-Smith's good work. She said, "It's absolutely amazing."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen