Professional Organizer Cleaned Up Lindsay Lohan's 'Bad' Home
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has applauded professional organizer Linda Cooper-Smith's attempts to clean up her daughter's life. The actress called in help after realizing her collection of clothes, shoes and accessories had taken over her Hollywood home.
The "Mean Girls" star even agreed to open her doors to U.S. TV news show "The Insider" for the before-and-after expose. Lohan opened doors to rooms full of clothes and accessories, telling show co-host Niecy Nash there were areas she tried not to enter, adding, "That's how bad it is."
Nash drafted in Cooper-Smith to tidy up and organize the actress' home and the results were aired on TV in America on Friday, March 19. The mess was gone and new closets housed the items Lohan wanted to keep. Mum Dina appeared on the show to salute Nash and Cooper-Smith's good work. She said, "It's absolutely amazing."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2