Professional Organizer Cleaned Up Lindsay Lohan's 'Bad' Home
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has applauded professional organizer Linda Cooper-Smith's attempts to clean up her daughter's life. The actress called in help after realizing her collection of clothes, shoes and accessories had taken over her Hollywood home.
The "Mean Girls" star even agreed to open her doors to U.S. TV news show "The Insider" for the before-and-after expose. Lohan opened doors to rooms full of clothes and accessories, telling show co-host Niecy Nash there were areas she tried not to enter, adding, "That's how bad it is."
Nash drafted in Cooper-Smith to tidy up and organize the actress' home and the results were aired on TV in America on Friday, March 19. The mess was gone and new closets housed the items Lohan wanted to keep. Mum Dina appeared on the show to salute Nash and Cooper-Smith's good work. She said, "It's absolutely amazing."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video