Professional Organizer Cleaned Up Lindsay Lohan's 'Bad' Home
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has applauded professional organizer Linda Cooper-Smith's attempts to clean up her daughter's life. The actress called in help after realizing her collection of clothes, shoes and accessories had taken over her Hollywood home.
The "Mean Girls" star even agreed to open her doors to U.S. TV news show "The Insider" for the before-and-after expose. Lohan opened doors to rooms full of clothes and accessories, telling show co-host Niecy Nash there were areas she tried not to enter, adding, "That's how bad it is."
Nash drafted in Cooper-Smith to tidy up and organize the actress' home and the results were aired on TV in America on Friday, March 19. The mess was gone and new closets housed the items Lohan wanted to keep. Mum Dina appeared on the show to salute Nash and Cooper-Smith's good work. She said, "It's absolutely amazing."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris