Robert Duvall to Be Honored at San Francisco Film Festival
Robert Duvall is to be honored with the Peter J. Owens Award at the San Francisco International Film Festival for his "incomparable acting career". The movie star will be feted with an onstage tribute at the Castro Theater on April 29.
The Owens Award, named for the longtime San Francisco benefactor of arts and charitable organizations and Film Society board member, honors an actor whose work exemplifies brilliance, independence and integrity. Past recipients include Robert Redford, Maria Bello, Robin Williams, Ed Harris, Sean Penn and Nicolas Cage.
San Francisco Chronicle further reports that the actor will have an onstage tribute on April 30, the day after he gets his award. The tribute will feature a highlights clip of his career, an onstage interview and a screening of his most recent film, "Get Low".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent