Robert Duvall to Be Honored at San Francisco Film Festival
Robert Duvall is to be honored with the Peter J. Owens Award at the San Francisco International Film Festival for his "incomparable acting career". The movie star will be feted with an onstage tribute at the Castro Theater on April 29.
The Owens Award, named for the longtime San Francisco benefactor of arts and charitable organizations and Film Society board member, honors an actor whose work exemplifies brilliance, independence and integrity. Past recipients include Robert Redford, Maria Bello, Robin Williams, Ed Harris, Sean Penn and Nicolas Cage.
San Francisco Chronicle further reports that the actor will have an onstage tribute on April 30, the day after he gets his award. The tribute will feature a highlights clip of his career, an onstage interview and a screening of his most recent film, "Get Low".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie