Sandra Bullock's Husband Busy Looking for Missing Dog Amid Affair Scandal
Sandra Bullock's TV mechanic husband Jesse James has another problem to deal with on top of his cheating scandal - his beloved dog has gone missing for the second time this year. The Hollywood couple has been rocked by allegations James had an affair with tattoo model Michelle McGee, which she claims took place while Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
It has since emerged that the Oscar-winning actress has moved out of the couple's home - but that's not the only headache James has on his mind. According to TMZ, his pitbull Cinnabun was reported as missing on Monday, March 15 and James has issued a plea to local residents in the Long Beach, California area for help finding the pet.
In an email sent out by staff at HomeAgain, the tracking company that monitors microchips in pets, James said, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog Cinnabun." The news comes just one month after James was reunited with Cinnabun following a three-week hunt for the missing pooch. The dog disappeared from James' custom bike shop, West Coast Choppers, in Long Beach on January 25 before being returned on February 17.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special