Sandra Bullock's Husband Busy Looking for Missing Dog Amid Affair Scandal
Sandra Bullock's TV mechanic husband Jesse James has another problem to deal with on top of his cheating scandal - his beloved dog has gone missing for the second time this year. The Hollywood couple has been rocked by allegations James had an affair with tattoo model Michelle McGee, which she claims took place while Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
It has since emerged that the Oscar-winning actress has moved out of the couple's home - but that's not the only headache James has on his mind. According to TMZ, his pitbull Cinnabun was reported as missing on Monday, March 15 and James has issued a plea to local residents in the Long Beach, California area for help finding the pet.
In an email sent out by staff at HomeAgain, the tracking company that monitors microchips in pets, James said, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog Cinnabun." The news comes just one month after James was reunited with Cinnabun following a three-week hunt for the missing pooch. The dog disappeared from James' custom bike shop, West Coast Choppers, in Long Beach on January 25 before being returned on February 17.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'