Sandra Bullock's Husband Busy Looking for Missing Dog Amid Affair Scandal
Sandra Bullock's TV mechanic husband Jesse James has another problem to deal with on top of his cheating scandal - his beloved dog has gone missing for the second time this year. The Hollywood couple has been rocked by allegations James had an affair with tattoo model Michelle McGee, which she claims took place while Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
It has since emerged that the Oscar-winning actress has moved out of the couple's home - but that's not the only headache James has on his mind. According to TMZ, his pitbull Cinnabun was reported as missing on Monday, March 15 and James has issued a plea to local residents in the Long Beach, California area for help finding the pet.
In an email sent out by staff at HomeAgain, the tracking company that monitors microchips in pets, James said, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog Cinnabun." The news comes just one month after James was reunited with Cinnabun following a three-week hunt for the missing pooch. The dog disappeared from James' custom bike shop, West Coast Choppers, in Long Beach on January 25 before being returned on February 17.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart