Jessica Simpson's Back-Up Baby Plan: Conceiving Gay Stylist's Child
Jessica Simpson has a back-up plan if she fails to settle down and have a baby by the age of 40 - she'll have kids with her gay best friend and hairdresser Ken Paves. Simpson admits her maternal instincts have gone into overdrive since becoming an aunt to nephew Bronx Mowgli - her sister Ashlee Simpson's now 16-month-old son with rocker Pete Wentz.
The singer/actress has yet to find lasting love following her 2006 split from ex-husband Nick Lachey - but the blonde beauty, who turns 30 in July, is refusing to let her single status halt her plans for children. Simpson reveals she is willing to start a family with Paves if all else fails - and the openly gay stylist has agreed to father her babies.
She says, "I can't wait to have kids ... Honestly, if I don't have kids by the time I'm 40, my best friend Ken Paves and I are going to have children. Why not?" But Paves admits he isn't as patient as his best pal - because he wants to be a dad before he hits the milestone. He adds, "I'm ready now! I've been trying to convince her to do it before I turn 40, which is two years."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia