Jessica Simpson's Back-Up Baby Plan: Conceiving Gay Stylist's Child
Jessica Simpson has a back-up plan if she fails to settle down and have a baby by the age of 40 - she'll have kids with her gay best friend and hairdresser Ken Paves. Simpson admits her maternal instincts have gone into overdrive since becoming an aunt to nephew Bronx Mowgli - her sister Ashlee Simpson's now 16-month-old son with rocker Pete Wentz.
The singer/actress has yet to find lasting love following her 2006 split from ex-husband Nick Lachey - but the blonde beauty, who turns 30 in July, is refusing to let her single status halt her plans for children. Simpson reveals she is willing to start a family with Paves if all else fails - and the openly gay stylist has agreed to father her babies.
She says, "I can't wait to have kids ... Honestly, if I don't have kids by the time I'm 40, my best friend Ken Paves and I are going to have children. Why not?" But Paves admits he isn't as patient as his best pal - because he wants to be a dad before he hits the milestone. He adds, "I'm ready now! I've been trying to convince her to do it before I turn 40, which is two years."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts